T16 firmware update
1581 3 2022-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cesar Aguirre
lvl.1

Mexico

Hi, I have a problem with my Agras T16. 1 week ago, I have been this issue with the drone firmware update, because when I check the firmware version at the window, the firmware drone version is 02.03.0223- and the firmware RC version is 02.03.0223. The diference is the sing minus (-) in the drone firmware version. I has try downgrade the firmware drone version from the MG assitant 2, but don´t change the version and I get downgrade the firmware from the RC and then update the firmware dron version. But always appers the warning of new firmware earring. Somebody have been the same problem and how to fix it?

Here the firmware warning

Here the firmware warning

the firmware version 02.03.0223-

the firmware version 02.03.0223-
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know if you were able to tap on the incompatible error message on the app and update the firmware instead of downgrading it? I will confirm this with our engineers and will keep you updated if they have any suggestion.
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know if the issue is solved? Please try to tap the aircraft icon, then tap the version number of the aircraft 10 times, there will be a box popped up to check which module was not updated, update the module accordingly.
2022-9-5
Use props
Cesar Aguirre
lvl.1

Mexico

I check the version and the different firmware version is from RADAR_RC1_t201 where the firmware version have 18.12.07.09 and the correct version is the 18.12.07.10. How could I update just this version of firmware?
2022-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules