Agras T-30 Spare Parts Kit
2068 4 2022-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProAgroAgras
lvl.2
Panama

Hi, I am new acquiring Agras T30.
I am only getting one for now, Can someone share a suggested list of spare parts that are mostly needed?

Thanks,
2022-8-15
Use props
Drone_Agras
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1383983 ft

Spain

Hi,
I suggest that you will need a propellers CW and CCW at first time, later you must have selenoid valvs, nozzles, pump.
The most important thing is that you must do maintenance cleaning the motors, pumps and rest of parts for avoid futures faults.
2022-8-16
Use props
kapchur.us
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1248743 ft
  • >>>
United States

Extra batteries has been a big deal for us. Depends on how many hours per day you fly, but we had to implement two generators and four chargers. I think we have 8 batteries. All of this to keep two in the air for 5-7 hours of flight time per day. We use the spreader system only so far, and with that we go through a couple of sets of blades per week. Mostly because of “involuntary landings”. If it’s hot where you are, and you’re carrying heavy loads you may experience ESC 3 overheat messages. (ESC 3 is motor 3, which if you’re looking down on the drone, starting at the front near the two knob RTK radars is motor 1, then counter clockwise the motor numbers go up). We use a cold wet rag while reloading to cool motor 3 while reloading/battery changes. If you’re not using the RTK base station you should probably turn off the RTK Position assistance, not necessarily the orientation assistance though. If you leave position assistance on, it will usually prevent you from taking off.
2022-8-16
Use props
ProAgroAgras
lvl.2
Panama

kapchur.us Posted at 8-16 04:05
Extra batteries has been a big deal for us. Depends on how many hours per day you fly, but we had to implement two generators and four chargers. I think we have 8 batteries. All of this to keep two in the air for 5-7 hours of flight time per day. We use the spreader system only so far, and with that we go through a couple of sets of blades per week. Mostly because of “involuntary landings”. If it’s hot where you are, and you’re carrying heavy loads you may experience ESC 3 overheat messages. (ESC 3 is motor 3, which if you’re looking down on the drone, starting at the front near the two knob RTK radars is motor 1, then counter clockwise the motor numbers go up). We use a cold wet rag while reloading to cool motor 3 while reloading/battery changes. If you’re not using the RTK base station you should probably turn off the RTK Position assistance, not necessarily the orientation assistance though. If you leave position assistance on, it will usually prevent you from taking off.

Thanks for the over heat motor tip. greatly appreciated. Yes I run in hot weather all the time.
ESC Cards are spare for T-30 same as for MG's before?
I have an MG fleet that I plan to replace. I am starting with one to see if I keep T30 or wait for T40.
2022-8-18
Use props
Arnaud LRC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 333323 ft
Belgium

Hi,

Does one of you know where i can get a small flow hopper gate for the spreader 3.0? I either didn't receive it with the spreader or I lost it.
This in order to sow at about 2 - 3 kg per hectare.

Regards
2023-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules