Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SGRvisuals
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1353438 ft
Australia

DJI Mini 3 Pro
The Future is portable

When it comes to Drones DJI has been leading the way since the get-go,  offering its users more options and features in order to get more creative and bring their visions to life.
The DJI Mini 3 Pro has come to revolutionise the market delivering high-end photography and video capabilities that fit in the palm of your hand.

When it comes to Drones DJI has been leading the way since the get-go,  offering its users more options and features in order to get more creative and bring their visions to life.
The DJI Mini 3 Pro has come to revolutionise the market delivering high-end photography and video capabilities that fit in the palm of your hand.

It’s hard to conceive that an aircraft that weights only 249g can not only be used for recreational purposes by hobbyists but also it fulfils the needs of experienced pilots delivering high-end commercial work.
For the avid travellers it makes life much easier with its policy friendly use across countries and regulations due to its light weight and portability.
Its sensor of 1/1.3-inch CMOS captures up to 48-megapixel photos, a huge advantage for those looking to bring their images to life through print.
More so, its lens boasting an aperture of f/1.7 unlocks outstanding quality and details in lower light conditions.

It is said, time flies when you’re having fun. However with the DJI Mini 3 Pro the good times keep rolling for even longer being capable of flying for up to 47 minutes with “The Battery Plus”. This feature has had an epic impact in my workflow, allowing me to be more creative and explore new possibilities with ease of mind.

Have I already mentioned creative freedom? As a big fan of hyper lapse I was stoked to discover its recently added intelligent features, being able to spice up my video productions through a wide range of automatised camera movements.
It was refreshing to find out about its new gimbal design providing us creators with Vertical Shooting easily accessible with one click of a button through the DJI RC Controller. Times have changed and as creators we have to adapt and optimised our work to be shared across social media platforms. The Vertical Shooting feature not only allows us to share a more immersive framing of the scene but also to win valuable time in post production.

Last but not least I want to emphasise once again its endurance and portability. As an outdoors Photographer & Filmmaker, I take seriously the size and weight of every piece of gear I carry with me on my adventures.

Being able to minimise the overall weight of my travel luggage while not sacrificing quality has been a game changer to me.
I was first apprehensive of DJI Mini 3 Pro wind resistance due to its small size but it has definitely proven me wrong, by taking on some of the wildest weather conditions in the Australian coastline.
The tri-directional obstacle sensing and O3 image transmission adds an extra layer of security and reliability into this little aircraft, which in my opinion has become a must have Drone for both beginner and experienced pilots.

If you’re after a portable and reliable Drone that delivers high-end photography and video results without breaking the bank, you don’t have to look much further; the DJI Mini 3 Pro is the real “Future Of Possible” and is here to stay for years to come!

2022-8-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-8-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I was already sold on the Mini3 before this Ad
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for sharing this thought of yours about our DJI Mini 3 Pro. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice review.  Thanks for sharing.
2022-8-16
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

Nicely written.
2022-8-16
Use props
sh0wtime_FPV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209547 ft
United Kingdom

i've been seriously considering a Mini 3 Pro just lately & i thank you for your enthusiastic review.
i think i'm going to be spending some money in next few days
2022-8-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to read!
2022-8-25
Use props
Advanced