forgot to install sd card before firmware update
1216 4 2022-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keaka
New
Canada

I just received my DJI Pocket 2 yesterday and during activation, I was notified of a firmware update. The update downloaded somewhere but obviously did not install due to there being no sd card installed -dumb mistake.

Is there a way to reinstall this firmware update without a new notification?
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide us with the current firmware version that you are using with your DJI Pocket 2 as of the moment? You may try to perform the firmware update again using your mobile device with the DJI Mimo app on it. Please refer to the tutorial link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.  

2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Could you please check the following details and update them again?
If you still meet the same problem, could you please send us a screenshot so that we can confirm the problem better?
Thank you.
• Before updating, ensure that the battery level of the device is above 50%.
• Before updating the firmware, be sure to insert a microSD card
• While updating, do not power off the device or disconnect the USB cable. Otherwise, the update may fail.
• During updating, it is normal that the screen is grayed out and shows a warning stating that the update progress is XX%, and the image transmission view may appear. Do nothing before the update is completed to avoid affecting the normal updating process.
2022-8-16
Use props
keaka
New
Canada

DJI Paladin: My firmware is 01.03.00.10 as read on the pocket 2 screen.

DJI Natalia: Yes I understand all of those conditions, When I connect to my phone, the notification does not come up now about a firmware update because the unit seems to feel it's been updated even tho no memory card was inserted.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

keaka Posted at 8-17 03:53
DJI Paladin: My firmware is 01.03.00.10 as read on the pocket 2 screen.

DJI Natalia: Yes I understand all of those conditions, When I connect to my phone, the notification does not come up now about a firmware update because the unit seems to feel it's been updated even tho no memory card was inserted.

Thank you for the update.May I confirm if everything goes well now? If not, could you please send us a related video or screenshot?
Besides, if you need any more support, you can contact us here anytime.
2022-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules