2585 5 2022-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3072448 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there anyway to connect the DJI RC to a Mac to drag screen recording from it to the Mac. When I plug it in a Mac it just charges. Also if there is a way what folder will the screen recordings be in
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI RC does support screenshot and screenrecording.  However, the screenshot and screen recording functions are only available after installing a microSD card. When the microSD card is not installed, a prompt will appear stating “Install microSD card”.

Screen recording resolution: 540P (960x540); Screenshot resolution: 1080P (1920x1080);

Screenshots are stored at DJI RC\SanDisk SD Card\Pictures\Screenshots

Screen recording footages are stored at DJI RC\SanDisk SD Card\Movies .

If you can't locate the files using your Mac. Kindly please use a Windows PC and check if the issue persists. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried Android file transfer - https://www.android.com/filetransfer/
2022-8-16
Use props
fans634e284a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6555033 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-16 21:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI RC does support screenshot and screenrecording.  However, the screenshot and screen recording functions are only available after installing a microSD card. When the microSD card is not installed, a prompt will appear stating “Install microSD card”.

Screen recording resolution: 540P (960x540); Screenshot resolution: 1080P (1920x1080);

Hello,
Could you please give a detailed steps to locate files for your DJ RC controller? I want to download my flight logs but I can’t find the Dji RC when I plug it up to my MacBook Pro
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans634e284a Posted at 9-29 10:13
Hello,
Could you please give a detailed steps to locate files for your DJ RC controller? I want to download my flight logs but I can’t find the Dji RC when I plug it up to my MacBook Pro

Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to use a Windows PC and check if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-1
Use props
fans9df1eb6c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6975486 ft
Canada

fans634e284a Posted at 2022-9-29 10:13
Hello,

It appears that mac are not supported for a direct connection via USB-C for files, if one doesn't have a Windows PC, the only other option is to connect an iPhone (which is what I do). I'll attach screenshot if it helps.
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules