Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mimo app on Galaxy S21 Ultra / Android 12
1234Next >
6782 134 2022-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_srRvfZuHbx0N Posted at 1-7 00:55
Yes, that's my version... after download, it shows as version 1.7.20 - please, look at the screenshots.

I downloading the version v1.8.8 for android 8.0

Could you please try to delete all of the files and download the app again from this link (password: 20230109)?
If the issue persists, there may be a compatibility issue with the app and your phone, you may need to try with another device. Deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
2023-1-8
Use props
djiuser_srRvfZuHbx0N
lvl.1

Germany

Hello!! With this download, the app is working!!
Thanks a lot!! The download time was also much longer...
And the version is now 1.8.8

Kind regards!!
Screenshot_20230113_090224_Settings.jpg
2023-1-13
Use props
djiuser_CCOSgyQrrhIp
New
Canada

I have a galaxy s21 ultra and I'm having the same problem. Any chance I can get any help?
2023-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_CCOSgyQrrhIp Posted at 1-22 09:25
I have a galaxy s21 ultra and I'm having the same problem. Any chance I can get any help?

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean the app will crash after you open it? Could you please try to reinstall the Mimo app for a test? Please download the latest app through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2023-1-22
Use props
djiuser_Ks41QfWu5JHd
New

Italy

Hi....same problem whit my s21...can you help me please?
2023-1-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Ks41QfWu5JHd Posted at 1-25 10:43
Hi....same problem whit my s21...can you help me please?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience, May we know what the issues you encountered? Would you please tell us more details?   
2023-1-27
Use props
Gordonglg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108504 ft
Australia

djiuser_H8fIyEmaGhtI Posted at 2022-8-17 10:25
Hello,

Hello thanks for your answer, but where i found your pm? Sorry

I’m having the same problems with the mimo app on my galaxy S21. Please email me the right app to fix this problem.
gordongately@gmail.com
2023-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gordonglg Posted at 1-28 17:45
I’m having the same problems with the mimo app on my galaxy S21. Please email me the right app to fix this problem.

Hi there, you can download and install the latest version of DJI Mimo through DJI official website to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2023-1-29
Use props
djiuser_iFkZ3XAcuqBd
New

United Kingdom

I have the same problem. How do I get the Mimo app?
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_iFkZ3XAcuqBd Posted at 2-5 14:11
I have the same problem. How do I get the Mimo app?

Hi there, you can download and install the latest version of DJI Mimo through DJI official website at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
Please let us know if it works.
2023-2-6
Use props
fansf1c5978a
lvl.1
Germany

Hello all, I have installed MIMO version 1.8.12 on my SE21 FE with Android 13 and One UI 5.0. My Pocket 2 cannot be connected with this version. The MIMO App is not able to find my Pocket2. Thx for your help. best regards
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansf1c5978a Posted at 2-9 10:45
Hello all, I have installed MIMO version 1.8.12 on my SE21 FE with Android 13 and One UI 5.0. My Pocket 2 cannot be connected with this version. The MIMO App is not able to find my Pocket2. Thx for your help. best regards

Hi there, may I confirm you're using a smart adapter or Do-It-All Handle for connection?
2023-2-9
Use props
buddy08
lvl.1
Germany

Hi Mindy, I´m using the Pocket Smartphone-Adapter (Type-C-Kabel) for connection. thx for help and best regards
2023-2-10
Use props
buddy08
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-9 22:41
Hi there, may I confirm you're using a smart adapter or Do-It-All Handle for connection?

Hi Mindy, I´m using the Pocket Smartphone-Adapter (Type-C-Kabel) for connection. thx for help and best regards
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

buddy08 Posted at 2-10 08:21

Do you mean you can not connect to DJI Mimo App with the adapter and may we know if the adapter works on other mobile devices?
2023-2-10
Use props
buddy08
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-10 22:48
Do you mean you can not connect to DJI Mimo App with the adapter and may we know if the adapter works on other mobile devices?

Hi Wanda, if I´m using the smartphone adapter for the Iphone, it works as expected. only with samsung s21 fe with android 13 and oui 5.0 it doesn´t work.
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

buddy08 Posted at 2-11 00:39
Hi Wanda, if I´m using the smartphone adapter for the Iphone, it works as expected. only with samsung s21 fe with android 13 and oui 5.0 it doesn´t work.

May we know if this issue occured after you upgraded the system version of your phone or if the connection worked before?
2023-2-11
Use props
buddy08
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-11 01:29
May we know if this issue occured after you upgraded the system version of your phone or if the connection worked before?

I´m not able to answer this question because I have updated my Android version since Nov last year and I baught my Pocket2 this year in January
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

buddy08 Posted at 2-11 02:38
I´m not able to answer this question because I have updated my Android version since Nov last year and I baught my Pocket2 this year in January

Thanks for your reply. We are trying to isolate whether the issue only occurs on your phone S21 FE only or all the other mobile devices. If the issue occurs on whichever devices you used, then you may try to change an adapter.
2023-2-11
Use props
buddy08
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-11 03:54
Thanks for your reply. We are trying to isolate whether the issue only occurs on your phone S21 FE only or all the other mobile devices. If the issue occurs on whichever devices you used, then you may try to change an adapter.

Hello Wanda, is there any new Mimo App release to fix the problem with my phone. thx
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

buddy08 Posted at 2-16 04:03
Hello Wanda, is there any new Mimo App release to fix the problem with my phone. thx

May we know did you try the suggestions above? May we have your feedback?
2023-2-16
Use props
buddy08
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-16 04:41
May we know did you try the suggestions above? May we have your feedback?

Hi Wanda, I have only one S21 and one Iphone. I told you that it works with the adapter for the iphone. I do not have a second USB-C-Adapter for my S21 FE for testing. I baught my pocket 2 in January 2023, so it is absolutely new. why should the USB-C-Adapter have a problem?
By the way, in the list of supported mobile devices there is no S21.

2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

buddy08 Posted at 2-16 14:04
Hi Wanda, I have only one S21 and one Iphone. I told you that it works with the adapter for the iphone. I do not have a second USB-C-Adapter for my S21 FE for testing. I baught my pocket 2 in January 2023, so it is absolutely new. why should the USB-C-Adapter have a problem?
By the way, in the list of supported mobile devices there is no S21.

May I ask if it's convenient for you to borrow another Android phone for a test to see if it's a problem with the adapter? In this way, we can better locate the cause of this issue.
2023-2-17
Use props
buddy08
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-17 00:17
May I ask if it's convenient for you to borrow another Android phone for a test to see if it's a problem with the adapter? In this way, we can better locate the cause of this issue.

Hello all, I have testet now with Samsung Galaxy S8, Android Version9 and it is not working. So it seems that the USB-C Adapter is defect. Do think this is correct? What shelll I do now?
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

buddy08 Posted at 2-21 08:55
Hello all, I have testet now with Samsung Galaxy S8, Android Version9 and it is not working. So it seems that the USB-C Adapter is defect. Do think this is correct? What shelll I do now?

In this case, it may be an issue with the adapter, you may need to contact our support team through the link below and report this issue. Our team will help you further. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-2-21
Use props
buddy08
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-21 19:43
In this case, it may be an issue with the adapter, you may need to contact our support team through the link below and report this issue. Our team will help you further. http://www.dji.com/support

Update, I have received a spare USB-C-Adapter from Dji Support. Now it works with my Galaxy S21 FE. Thx for help
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

buddy08 Posted at 2-26 10:56
Update, I have received a spare USB-C-Adapter from Dji Support. Now it works with my Galaxy S21 FE. Thx for help

Thanks for your update. Please let us know if you have any questions later.
2023-2-26
Use props
djiuser_7PumrEx1eAuM
New

Malta

Hi i have a galaxy 21 and when using the dgi apk my app is crashing. Can you kindly help?

Thanks,
Paul.
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_7PumrEx1eAuM Posted at 3-2 09:03
Hi i have a galaxy 21 and when using the dgi apk my app is crashing. Can you kindly help?

Thanks,

Hi there, may I ask if you mean the DJI Mimo crashed after opening it? Please make sure the app is up to date. You can download and install the latest app through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2023-3-2
Use props
djiuser_OscBaJSbmN2V
lvl.1
Nicaragua

Also doesn't work on my S21
Annoying
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_OscBaJSbmN2V Posted at 3-13 12:59
Also doesn't work on my S21
Annoying

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? You can try to download and install the latest app through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2023-3-13
Use props
djiuser_vCwzUFFgxsbb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170299 ft
  • >>>
Mozambique

Same problem on my Samsung S21 on Android 13. Can't open mimo apk.
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_vCwzUFFgxsbb Posted at 3-18 11:07
Same problem on my Samsung S21 on Android 13. Can't open mimo apk.

Hello, there. You are advised to deleted the DJI Mimo App apk and reinstall the app from our website again.
Here is the link:  
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2023-3-18
Use props
djiuser_lR67RaCWFK7C
New

Singapore

I am having the same problem. This is crazy we purchase these products and cant use them . Please send us the fix
2023-4-7
Use props
djiuser_lR67RaCWFK7C
New

Singapore

I have an S21 Ultra and also cant install the app no matter what i tried please assist
2023-4-7
Use props
djiuser_lR67RaCWFK7C
New

Singapore

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-18 22:31
Hello, there. You are advised to deleted the DJI Mimo App apk and reinstall the app from our website again.
Here is the link:  
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

Tried that it doesnt let you to install the app
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_lR67RaCWFK7C Posted at 4-7 00:57
Tried that it doesnt let you to install the app

Could you please check if the 'Allow from this source' option is enabled? Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager to open the downloaded file again to see if it works.
2023-4-7
Use props
KaizarDiDIt H
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I have the same issue on my S21 ultra. Can I have the newer app please. Thank you
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

KaizarDiDIt H Posted at 4-9 01:29
Hi, I have the same issue on my S21 ultra. Can I have the newer app please. Thank you

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? Do you mean you cannot install the DJI Mimo? You can download the latest Mimo through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2023-4-9
Use props
Massimo T.
New

Italy

fansa04e8053 Posted at 2022-8-16 18:36
Same problem on Asus Zenfone 7 Pro after an update to android 12

I've the same problem.
2023-4-23
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced