Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Massimo T. Posted at 4-23 02:59
I've the same problem.

Hi there, could you please elaborate on the issue you encountered? Please make sure the DJI Mimo is the latest version. You can download it through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2023-4-23
Use props
MJvdveen89
New

Netherlands

I've received the DJI OSMO Mobile SE a couple of days ago, I wanted to install the DJI Mimo app on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra but it won't install after I've downloaded the APK from you website. What to do now?

Regards,

Martijn
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MJvdveen89 Posted at 5-23 08:58
I've received the DJI OSMO Mobile SE a couple of days ago, I wanted to install the DJI Mimo app on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra but it won't install after I've downloaded the APK from you website. What to do now?

Regards,

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please try to open the apk file in the file manager?
2023-5-24
Use props
Karina Tait
New

Australia

Trying to set up with galaxy s21 running Android 12. Tried the apk and app won't work. Please help
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Karina Tait Posted at 5-28 01:06
Trying to set up with galaxy s21 running Android 12. Tried the apk and app won't work. Please help

Hi there, please make sure the app is the latest version. You can download it through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo If it still not works, please tell us more details about the issue you encountered.
2023-5-28
Use props
DJIUSER777489
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same problem. Could I receive help of the apk file?
2023-7-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DJIUSER777489 Posted at 7-15 10:05
I am having the same problem. Could I receive help of the apk file?

Hello, there. Please download the latest version of DJI Mimo app from our official website.
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2023-7-16
Use props
olecki
New

Poland

I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 and DJI Osmo mobile 6.

I have installed the latest version of DJI Mimo software ... and there is a problem with video recording. During recording, the program clearly cuts the image, there are visible jumps in the image, as if the phone could not cope with the software itself. Why? It's not a phone with a weak processor or a small amount of RAM. What to do? Uninstalling and reinstalling the program did not help, deleting the cache as well.

I would like to add that the video is recorded without any problems by the standard phone camera.

As for Mimo, I record in 1080 30 fps ... it's not even 4k.
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

olecki Posted at 7-19 05:50
I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 and DJI Osmo mobile 6.

I have installed the latest version of DJI Mimo software ... and there is a problem with video recording. During recording, the program clearly cuts the image, there are visible jumps in the image, as if the phone could not cope with the software itself. Why? It's not a phone with a weak processor or a small amount of RAM. What to do? Uninstalling and reinstalling the program did not help, deleting the cache as well.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please record a video for us to further verfiy the issue? Thank you in advance.
2023-7-20
Use props
djiuser_orzFcClxW7EN
New
Flight distance : 755249 ft
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-8-16 19:37
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have sent you a PM to help you more with this problem, please check.

Please I have the same issue on S21, apk mimo doesnt work and pocket 2 is blocked.
I need a version that works and conects ohone and device.
Thanks
2023-8-7
Use props
djiuser_orzFcClxW7EN
New
Portugal

djiuser_tegeJqEK89FX Posted at 2022-8-17 02:00
Please help me too, dji mimo can't open on samsung s21Fe with android 12

Please help with the same problem.
Mimo doesnt work on my s21
2023-8-7
Use props
djiuser_orzFcClxW7EN
New
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-8-17 00:46
You are welcome, if there is anything else that we can help with, please just let us know.

Hello please can you send me also an apk that works, i have a s21
2023-8-7
Use props
djiuser_orzFcClxW7EN
New
Portugal

I have my pocket 2 blocked, because i can't install mimo apk, on my S21. I need it to activate de device.
Please i ll be in a trip and ill feel i lost money and time with this buy .

Best regards
2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_orzFcClxW7EN Posted at 8-7 09:53
I have my pocket 2 blocked, because i can't install mimo apk, on my S21. I need it to activate de device.
Please i ll be in a trip and ill feel i lost money and time with this buy .

Hi there, you can download and install the DJI Mimo through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo If it still not works, please tell us more details about the issue you encountered so that we can help you further.
2023-8-8
Use props
djiuser_TjRBWRYJXhjh
New

Romania

I cant download the dji mimo for my S21 Samsung

Please help me !
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_TjRBWRYJXhjh Posted at 8-15 09:45
I cant download the dji mimo for my S21 Samsung

Please help me !

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue? Is there any error message? Please download the latest app through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2023-8-16
Use props
Mike7506
New

United States

I am unable to use the Mimo app on my Samsung Ultra S21.  It crashes when I try to open it.  I have followed all the steps to delete and reinstall the latest apk file.
2023-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mike7506 Posted at 9-4 05:04
I am unable to use the Mimo app on my Samsung Ultra S21.  It crashes when I try to open it.  I have followed all the steps to delete and reinstall the latest apk file.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know the current OS version of your device?
2023-9-5
Use props
Mike7506
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-5 00:10
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know the current OS version of your device?

Current os version is 13
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mike7506 Posted at 9-5 01:48
Current os version is 13

Please make sure you reinstall the app from our website.
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=footer
If the issue persists, please record a video, in which shows us the issue, OS version, and APP version.
Thank you in advance.
2023-9-5
Use props
Mike7506
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-5 02:24
Please make sure you reinstall the app from our website.
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=footer
I have done this multiple times.  Same result.  App opens and then closes when I try to connect the camera.  I have also deleted the previous install prior to the new installation.
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mike7506 Posted at 9-5 03:42
I have done this multiple times.  Same result.  App opens and then closes when I try to connect the camera.  I have also deleted the previous install prior to the new installation.

We understand that. Could you please provide us with the data and information we need?
2023-9-6
Use props
djiuser_gPFRDaxo8DDg
New

France

bonjour l'application ne fonctionne pas sur Samsung 21 Ultra. impossible de lancer le tuto. applibein installée mais je ne trouve pas le bouton commencer le tuto. apparemment il y a une autre version à télécharger. J'ai bien actionné l'autorisation de la télécharger, j'ai bien l'espace suffisant ...
2023-9-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_gPFRDaxo8DDg Posted at 9-26 07:18
bonjour l'application ne fonctionne pas sur Samsung 21 Ultra. impossible de lancer le tuto. applibein installée mais je ne trouve pas le bouton commencer le tuto. apparemment il y a une autre version à télécharger. J'ai bien actionné l'autorisation de la télécharger, j'ai bien l'espace suffisant ...

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying to understand your questions with a translation tool. May we know which tutorial button do you mean?
2023-9-26
Use props
djiuser_M2fcTS3aerdu
New

Switzerland

Hi!
I saw message for problem with Samsung s21fe to download Mimo... is possible to have a link? Impossible to download from the download center of dji...
Thanks a lot!
Jean-Baptiste
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_M2fcTS3aerdu Posted at 10-2 13:06
Hi!
I saw message for problem with Samsung s21fe to download Mimo... is possible to have a link? Impossible to download from the download center of dji...
Thanks a lot!

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue when you try to download the Mimo app? You can download it through this link. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2023-10-3
Use props
djiuser_GkuvBTQAyD2G
New
Colombia

Hi, Could you please send me the apk that works for Samsung s21 Ultra thanks in advance.
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_GkuvBTQAyD2G Posted at 10-9 13:52
Hi, Could you please send me the apk that works for Samsung s21 Ultra thanks in advance.

Hi there, kindly download the latest DJI Mimo app from our official website https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

If you encountered any issue, please feel free to let us know, we are here to help.
2023-10-9
Use props
Lio AB
New

India

Same problem i am facing, pls resolve it
2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Lio AB Posted at 10-19 23:03
Same problem i am facing, pls resolve it

Hello, there. May we know if you have reinstalled the latest version of the app from our official website?
2023-10-20
Use props
djiuser_wqcLDsvQZTCO
New

Canada

I am facing same issue with s21 ultra. The app is not getting installed.
2023-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_wqcLDsvQZTCO Posted at 11-5 14:42
I am facing same issue with s21 ultra. The app is not getting installed.

Hello, there. Do you mean your device shows"App not installed" when you open the app?
If so, you can find the DJI FLY APP apk in the file manager and open it to install it.
2023-11-6
Use props
djiuser_RmsW7bX0vu8n
New

France

Hello, I have exactly the same problem as my predecessors.  I have an s21 and I can't install the DJI mimo app.  Is it possible to help me?
THANKS
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_RmsW7bX0vu8n Posted at 12-4 06:32
Hello, I have exactly the same problem as my predecessors.  I have an s21 and I can't install the DJI mimo app.  Is it possible to help me?
THANKS

Hi, there. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you managed to download the DJI Mimo app directly from our official website? If not, we recommend downloading and installing the app through our official website using this link  If the issue persists, please let us know. We're here to help. Thank you.
2023-12-4
Use props
Ryan Griffiths
New

United States

I am unable to download the mimo app on my galaxy s21 ultra. I download the file and get to the part where it says "staging app" then it asks me if I want to install the app. I click install and then it says app not installed. I have my browser settings to allow installation of unknown apps. What's the fix here?
1-13 09:56
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Ryan Griffiths Posted at 1-13 09:56
I am unable to download the mimo app on my galaxy s21 ultra. I download the file and get to the part where it says "staging app" then it asks me if I want to install the app. I click install and then it says app not installed. I have my browser settings to allow installation of unknown apps. What's the fix here?

Hi there. Sorry for still having issues. Could you please confirm if you're trying to download the DJI Mimo APK file from our official website? Please back up your files and delete your previous Mimo app version and re-install it. Thank you.
1-13 14:59
Use props
djiuser_aof4LBNYnDuL
New

United Kingdom

Hi, same problem as most on here. Dji Mimo app wont work on my galaxy s21 ultra.
2-5 05:42
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_aof4LBNYnDuL Posted at 2-5 05:42
Hi, same problem as most on here. Dji Mimo app wont work on my galaxy s21 ultra.

Hi there. Sorry to know about having issues. Could you please confirm if you downloaded the latest DJI Mimo App from our official website's download center? You may also provide the errors you encountered when downloading. Thank you for your patience.
2-5 08:28
Use props
Abradax
New

Belgium

Hi,

my DJI mimo app crashed and I could not open it anymore.

I have a samsung galaxy S21 FE and it worked pefectly before.

Could you help me please ?

Thanks !
2-16 04:59
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Abradax Posted at 2-16 04:59
Hi,

my DJI mimo app crashed and I could not open it anymore.

Hi Abradax, have you tried deleting the app and then reinstalling it to see if that solves the issue? If you're still unable to use the app, could you please provide more details about your situation? For instance, are there any error messages showing up or is it just not working without any indication?
2-16 23:10
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules