Mimo app on Galaxy S21 Ultra / Android 12
7206 134 2022-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ISv92nmu03rO
lvl.1

Japan

I can install mimo on my Galaxy S21 and start it, but I can't connect it to Action4.
Is this problem unsolvable?
2-21 05:50
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ISv92nmu03rO Posted at 2-21 05:50
I can install mimo on my Galaxy S21 and start it, but I can't connect it to Action4.
Is this problem unsolvable?

Hi there, may I know more details about the issue connecting the DJI Osmo Action 4 to your mobile device? Is there any error message or can you see the Bluetooth of the Osmo Action 4?
Please try to go to Settings, wireless connection, and set the wireless connection to 2.4GHz if it has been set to 5.8GHz. See if this works.
2-22 04:14
Use props
djiuser_ISv92nmu03rO
lvl.1

Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 2-22 04:14
Hi there, may I know more details about the issue connecting the DJI Osmo Action 4 to your mobile device? Is there any error message or can you see the Bluetooth of the Osmo Action 4?
Please try to go to Settings, wireless connection, and set the wireless connection to 2.4GHz if it has been set to 5.8GHz. See if this works.

No error will be displayed.

If you search for connected devices in the Mimo app, you will find Action4.
When I tap the blue text "Connect", it spins around and the blue text "Connect" appears again.
Action4 preview is not displayed and cannot be operated.

In the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone, you will be prompted to connect from the app.
However, even if I operate from the app side, I cannot connect.

The wireless connection is 2.4.GHz.
I tried other help information, but it didn't improve.

Finally, I tried reinstalling the app, but
Now when I tap the icon it crashes and won't open.
“A problem occurred with DJI Mimo. This app has been closed because DJI Mimo has a bug. Please wait until the developer of this app fixes this error before updating this app.”
It will be displayed.

My Galaxy S21 is Android 13.
I heard another user said he received an alternative apk file for Android 12, but does an apk file exist for the Mimo app?

Thank you for your cooperation!
2-22 17:51
Use props
djiuser_rpRJiSGE6veg
New

Canada

Hi, the same issue is happening with my Smasung S21 ultra. The apk from Dji website runs, however after shooting timelapses and hyperlapses, the videos do not play in the galler or any video app and renders the video useless.
2-26 12:15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_rpRJiSGE6veg Posted at 2-26 12:15
Hi, the same issue is happening with my Smasung S21 ultra. The apk from Dji website runs, however after shooting timelapses and hyperlapses, the videos do not play in the galler or any video app and renders the video useless.

Hi there, may I ask which DJI product you're using? Can you play the videos normally in the Mimo app?
2-27 02:25
Use props
djiuser_QyMKSAJxta4z
New

United States

Everytime I try to download the Mimo app from the link y'all keep posting I get this message..Can anyone help me I just bought the DJI Pocket 3 and can't even use it !?!?
2-29 20:01
Use props
djiuser_ISv92nmu03rO
lvl.1

Japan

djiuser_ISv92nmu03rO Posted at 2-22 17:51
No error will be displayed.

I am waiting for a reply from management.
3-1 04:56
Use props
djiuser_ISv92nmu03rO
lvl.1

Japan

This is about a problem with the mimo app on my Galaxy S21/Android 13.
I previously posted that I had the following problem.

When I tap the blue text "Connect", it spins around and the blue text "Connect" appears again.
Action4 preview is not displayed and cannot be operated.

In the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone, you will be prompted to connect from the app.
However, even if I operate from the app side, I cannot connect.

The wireless connection is 2.4.GHz.
I tried other help information, but it didn't improve.

Finally, I tried reinstalling the app, but
Now when I tap the icon it crashes and won't open.
“A problem occurred with DJI Mimo. This app has been closed because DJI Mimo has a bug. Please wait until the developer of this app fixes this error before updating this app.”
It will be displayed.

I reinstalled the latest mimo app as of 2024/03/06.
Apps that previously crashed and could not be opened now start.
Regarding the issue where I was unable to connect mimo and Action4, I turned off the ad blocking app called "AdGuard" and was able to connect, and a preview was displayed on my smartphone.

If you are having similar troubles, please turn off your ad blocking app and try connecting your device to mimo.
3-5 17:57
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ISv92nmu03rO Posted at 3-5 17:57
This is about a problem with the mimo app on my Galaxy S21/Android 13.
I previously posted that I had the following problem.

Hi there, glad to know the problem is resolved. Thanks for sharing your solutions here. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
3-5 23:15
Use props
Atomic_lolly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84380 ft
United Kingdom

I have a Samsung S21 Fe and recently bought an Osmo mobile 6 which the Mimo app did an update. No I can't get any of my DJI devices to work with the Mimo app. Does anyone have any advice as it has now kind of made all of my DJI products unusable.
3-17 03:20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Atomic_lolly Posted at 3-17 03:20
I have a Samsung S21 Fe and recently bought an Osmo mobile 6 which the Mimo app did an update. No I can't get any of my DJI devices to work with the Mimo app. Does anyone have any advice as it has now kind of made all of my DJI products unusable.

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the issue you encountered? Do you mean the Osmo Mobile 6 cannot connect to the Mimo app? You can download and install the latest app through this link to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
3-18 00:28
Use props
DJI1000
New

Poland

Dear Administrator

Hi, I bought a new DJI Osmo Pocket 3, and after unpacking the camera, I realized that the latest available app on the DJI website (the Mimo app) is not compatible with my phone Samsung Galaxy S21 (it is only incompatible with the Samsung Galaxy S21 line!).
I have the latest Android 14 system, and the current app on your website, which I tried to install, won't run on my phone (there is an issue with displaying the Captcha, among other things - and I can't complete the installation on my SamsGalaxy S21 / Android 14. Please help me and send (PM) a link to download the app that is compatible with my phone and can be easily installed on it.
Thank You!
3-31 09:21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello. You can do this as follows:
1. Please update the Samsung operating system.
2. Check the App Version, and ensure the App version is up to date.
3. Please try to turn off the network and launch the DJI app. Skip the login step. Close the app in the background and then open the network.
Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
3-31 19:18
Use props
DJI1000
New

Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 3-31 19:18
Hello. You can do this as follows:
1. Please update the Samsung operating system.
2. Check the App Version, and ensure the App version is up to date.

I completed point 1 and 2.  
Point 3 - Logging in without the Internet turned on is the key to success.

Thank you for the quick help that was an inspiration.
The application works properly on S21.

Best Regards!
3-31 23:32
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJI1000 Posted at 3-31 23:32
I completed point 1 and 2.  
Point 3 - Logging in without the Internet turned on is the key to success.

Hi, there. We are glad that you have successfully resolved the issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
3-31 23:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules