Question about "Suspension of Service and Support for Old Product"
807 4 2022-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ticedoff8
lvl.2

United States

Yikes.
I just bought a new-in-box S1000 (from eBay) that has the Z15 gimble. I planned to use my old A2 and a new-in-box Lightbridge 2.
I see in "Notice of Suspension of Service and Support for Old Product Series" that the S1000 and the Z15 gimbles are no loger "supported".
Does this mean that if I crash the S1000, I would not be able to get parts to repair it (purchase arms, ESC, motors, frame parts, landing gear, gimble parts)?
I only paid $650 for the kit, so it may not be a huge loss, but I'd like to build and fly it without having to worry about repairing it. Otherwise, I guess I could just resell the kit to someone who needs spare parts.
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Starting from the date of the service suspension, we will no longer provide support services for the S1000 and Z15 Gimbal. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. We recommend that you upgrade to an alternative product of a new model so that you can enjoy our more recent, improved technologies, and then we can continue to provide you with efficient customer service. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-8-16
Use props
ticedoff8
lvl.2

United States

Thanks, but can you define what "... we will no longer provide support services for the S1000 and Z15 Gimbal." means?
Does that mean I cannot buy replacement parts? Or, I can't send it in to DJI for repair services? Or both?
2022-8-16
Use props
ticedoff8
lvl.2

United States

<duplicate reply>
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

As of the date of service suspension, we will no longer provide users with services for these products involving product inquiries, technical support, and product maintenance.
Please note that there is no way to buy related parts or repair them from our side.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2022-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules