No FPV still on S22
740 15 2022-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stilletto
lvl.1
United States

Why? Just......why?

I was using version 1.5.1 which is OLD but did provide FPV on my S22 Ultra. Now that the updates have killed that possibility, I am forced
to use the latest version. But, although it no longer crashes upon opening, it once again is back to no FPV. WHY?

Just, why??

I am so dissapointed with DJI.

2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific drone are you referring to in the post? Are you referring to the DJI FPV drone or an FPV feature? This will help us to further analyze to issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-16
Use props
Stilletto
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-16 21:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific drone are you referring to in the post? Are you referring to the DJI FPV drone or an FPV feature? This will help us to further analyze to issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you,

I have the DJI MINI SE. I am not getting any video while controlling the drone, just a black screen.
I did not have this issue with version 1.5.1. After the Android update, that version no longer works (or any version except the very latest one). But with the most recent version I still get no live video. I will try to download the version you linked to but I think I already tried it.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Stilletto Posted at 8-17 06:20
Thank you,

I have the DJI MINI SE. I am not getting any video while controlling the drone, just a black screen.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try the latest version from DJI website https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and check again?
If the issue persists, please provide a screenshot of the Android system version of your phone and a screen recording of the issue for further confirmation.
2022-8-18
Use props
Stilletto
lvl.1
United States

No luck even with the latest version. Please help fix this.
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Stilletto Posted at 8-18 16:23
[view_image][view_image][view_image]

Thank you for your reply. Please note that our team has located the issue and will fix it ASAP. Thank you.
2022-8-18
Use props
JPLDronePhotos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 349308 ft
United States

Same issue here.  Samsung S22.  Was using 1.5.1 as a work around but now all versions crash except for latest version and still have no video feed with Mavic Mini/Mini SE.  
2022-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JPLDronePhotos Posted at 8-20 16:17
Same issue here.  Samsung S22.  Was using 1.5.1 as a work around but now all versions crash except for latest version and still have no video feed with Mavic Mini/Mini SE.

Hi, our engineers are working on this and will update the app as soon as possible. Kindly wait for the update. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Stilletto Posted at 8-18 16:23
[view_image][view_image][view_image]

Hi there, could you please try the latest DJI Fly app on our website and check if the app is working now?
Link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Please keep us updated on the result.
2022-8-29
Use props
Stilletto
lvl.1
United States

Hi Susan,

I was able to test out the latest version on my tabletop, not able to actually fly the drone for a day or two. However, it seems to be giving me video, which
has me excited. I will do a full test and report back, but it looks like its actually working.

Thanks!
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Stilletto Posted at 8-29 07:13
Hi Susan,

I was able to test out the latest version on my tabletop, not able to actually fly the drone for a day or two. However, it seems to be giving me video, which

Thanks for the update. We are glad to know about this. If there are any issues while testing, please feel free to contact us.
2022-8-30
Use props
djiuser_cDC8UUjFHj9G
New
Flight distance : 99511 ft
Portugal

Still have the same issue with the lastest sw version v1.7.0
2022-8-30
Use props
djiuser_cDC8UUjFHj9G
New
Flight distance : 99511 ft
Portugal

Mavic mini
2022-8-30
Use props
Stilletto
lvl.1
United States

Success.....it is now working. Thank You
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_cDC8UUjFHj9G Posted at 8-30 03:37
Still have the same issue with the lastest sw version v1.7.0[view_image]

Hi there, we've released the DJI Fly V 1.7.4, could you please download and install this version to see if it helps? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Stilletto Posted at 9-19 08:05
Success.....it is now working. Thank You

Glad to know it's working now. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules