The DJY Mimo app can be installed but not opened
3991 16 2022-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIUser0815
lvl.1

Germany

Nach dem ich ein Update auf MIUI Version 13.0.1 (Android 12) auf meinem  Redmi Note 10S gemacht habe, funktionierten die DJY Fly App und die DJI  Mimo App nicht mehr. Nach dem ich die neueste Version der FLY App auf  meinem Handy installierte hatte, funktionierte die FLY App wieder (keine  deinstallation der alten Version).
Die DJY Mimo App lies sich weder updaten, noch brachte eine  deinstallation und eine neu Installation etwas. Auch das Abschalten des  Gerätes zwischen den Schritten brachte keinen Erfolg. Die DJY Mimo App  läßt sich installieren aber nicht öffnen.

After  I updated to MIUI version 13.0.1 (Android 12) on my Redmi Note  10S, the  DJY Fly app and the DJI Mimo app stopped working. After  installing the  latest version of the FLY app on my phone, the FLY app  worked again (no  uninstalling the old version). The DJY Mimo app could  not be updated,  nor did an uninstall and a new installation bring  anything. Also the  switching off of the device between the steps did  not bring success.

The  DJY Mimo app can be installed but not opened.
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I have sent you a PM kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-16
Use props
zunnoorain
New

United Arab Emirates

the app is not working on Android 12, haven't thought of such irresponsible behavior from Dji . Crap app
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_tacQEcJLSRko
lvl.1

Singapore

The MIMO app is also not opening on my OnePlus phone. It used to work. Disappointed
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_Rr4wWiQUTjgq
New
India

Unable to open app, keeps crashing stating some bug and requires developer update. Used to work fine earlier. It really sucks.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJIUser0815
lvl.1

Germany

Der Moderator DJI Paladin hat mein Problem mit einer neuen App behoben.
Moderator DJI Paladin fixed my problem with a new app.
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_tacQEcJLSRko
lvl.1

Singapore

That's great. Hope they will release the fix instead of replying to individual feedback
2022-8-17
Use props
TERESA1900
New

United States

I used the DJI mimo on June 18 2022. It worked then. Now August 2022, the app won't open. I have uninstall the app from my phone. I went to the website to download the app.I downloaded. I followed all the steps and the app won't open. I do not know what else to do. Kepp in mind this app was working in June 2022. I have android 12
2022-8-17
Use props
TPDJI-MI
New

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-16 22:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I have sent you a PM kindly please check. Thank you.

I have the same problem with xiaomi, redmi note 10s, MIUI-Version 13.0.5.
Could you help me with a new verson of the app?
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

TPDJI-MI Posted at 10-14 02:11
I have the same problem with xiaomi, redmi note 10s, MIUI-Version 13.0.5.
Could you help me with a new verson of the app?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please uninstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and please reinstall the one showing on our website then check if the issue persists. If the issue persists, kindly please provide us a screen recording showing the issue for us to check. Thank you for your understanding and supoport.
2022-10-17
Use props
djiuser_0c3zIzW1l3NQ
New

Pakistan

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-10-17 03:50
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please uninstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and please reinstall the one showing on our website then check if the issue persists. If the issue persists, kindly please provide us a screen recording showing the issue for us to check. Thank you for your understanding and supoport.

Hi,
How can I share the screen recording?
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_0c3zIzW1l3NQ Posted at 4-17 16:57
Hi,
How can I share the screen recording?

Hi there. You may upload the video via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check. Thank you.
2023-4-18
Use props
djiuser_QJygmd2deAuc
New

Croatia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-8-16 22:05

Same problem, please help, redni 9 pro miui13, i need DJI for work
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_QJygmd2deAuc Posted at 5-4 08:20
Same problem, please help, redni 9 pro miui13, i need DJI for work

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please follow the steps below on how to fix the issue.

1. Go to the mobile phone’s “System Settings” and find “Installing an Unknown Application”. Enable the “Allow application installation from this source” switch.

2. Check the mobile phone’s internal storage, and clear its cache. The remaining memory must be greater than 2GB.

3. If the “Installing an Unknown Application” setting has been enabled, please back up the photos and videos then Uninstall the earlier version of the app, and then restart the mobile phone. Download and install the app straight from the DJI official website. For example, when a Google Pixel 3 (Android 12) is being used, the mobile phone needs to allow the built-in browser (such as Chrome or other browser apps) to install an unknown app.

4. If the DJI Fly app cannot be installed from the browser, try to find the APK file of the DJI Fly in the File Manager for installation. (Alternatively, re-download the installation package, and move it to the device’s internal storage root directly for installation.)

You may download the official app at this link https://www.dji.com/downloads
2023-5-4
Use props
VinceX17
lvl.1
France

Hi there,

I have the same problem with DJI Mimo and my phone : Xiaomi 13T Pro !!!

I try to uninstall, clear the cache...
I'm so disappointed... i just buy an OSMO Mobile SE, a DJI Mini SE and a new phone. I hope there is a solution !
Thanks in advance for your help.
3-27 14:12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

VinceX17 Posted at 3-27 14:12
Hi there,

I have the same problem with DJI Mimo and my phone : Xiaomi 13T Pro !!!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the issue occurs on both your DJI Mimo and DJI Fly app? If you are having issues installing the application, please try to follow the solution on post #14 to check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted.
3-28 01:47
Use props
VinceX17
lvl.1
France

The issue occurs only on DJI Mimo.
I have installed just now DJI Fly app without a problem. The app opens correctly event if I can't try with my DJI Mini SE...
I follow the solutions on post #14 and the issue persists :
- Enable the “Allow application installation from this source” switch
- The remaining memory is about 900GB
- I uninstall, restart the phone, download another time the app from the website and install one more time with the same issue
- and finally install the DJI Fly app, that works well

I also spend a message to the support.

Thanks for your help
3-28 02:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules