Matrice 100 RC FIRMWARE UPDATE FAILURE
8626 44 2015-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb086653c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1148 ft
Colombia

Hello, just to let to the support team know that the web address left by Adela is not longer available in Dropbox, would be excellent and very helpful if some one from the DJI staff help us and giving us a solution in order to get the N1 ASSISTANT SOFTWARE, as you (staff) already know , many people that got your M100 are getting problems with the new  software (DJI ASSISTANT 2) so for obviously reasons we need available all the links that used to be ready to download on this thread.
Thanks in advance for your help and for understand that  we need your support in order to do our job with ours birds.
2017-10-31
Use props
fansb086653c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1148 ft
Colombia

RobF001 Posted at 2017-10-31 06:18
I agree, would be useful to have the repair files for those that are still having issues with the matrice and assitant 2 to have the repair file available.

Further to this, is it possible to connect the remote to the aircraft to perform an update from the remote?

Hi, i think that way is not possible, in my case i need the N1 Assistant software because the DJI Assistant 2 software is not working for me, by the way, i am flying a M100 with a XT  flir camera.
Regards,
Ivan.
2017-10-31
Use props
fans02e0fe8f
lvl.2

Uruguay

Please someone upload the repair and N1 assistant software again. Thanks!
2018-3-3
Use props
solaroebi
lvl.1

Switzerland

Same problem and solved:

- fully charge the RC
- connect the RC to DJI Go
- used the three bars right top in the entry page of DJI Go App
- Upgrade the Firmware from there
- and it will work
2018-3-6
Use props
ToledoAerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 432713 ft
  • >>>
United States

I believe I have a similar issue as stated earlier. I have a M100 that I replaced an arm on and Im getting ESC error. I tried refreshing the FW however it fails. In the Goapp I get ESC error and cant turn the drone on at all. Any ideas?
2018-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules