1502 12 2022-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneXL.co
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635735 ft
  • >>>
United States

As we get closer to the launch of the new DJI Cinewhoop drone, we find all the DJI Avata accessories listed on the Adorama website, including all the pricing information. Let’s take a closer look.

Of course, once Adorama realized its mistake, the information was quickly removed. Luckily for us drone enthusiasts, nothing is ever really lost on the internet.

9 DJI Avata accessories listed
Adorama lists the following DJI Avata accessories:

DJI Battery Charging Hub for Avata Intelligent Flight Battery – $59
DJI Propellers for Avata Drone – $9
DJI ND Filter Set with ND8, ND16, ND32 for DJI Avata drone – $79
DJI 2420mAh Intelligent Flight Battery for Avata Drone – $129
DJI Fly More Kit w/2x Intelligent Flight Battery & Charging Hub for Avata Drone – $279
DJI Headband for Avata Goggles 2 – $19
DJI Propeller Guard for Avata Drone – $29
DJI Upper Frame for Avata Drone – $19
DJI 1800mAh Battery for Avata Goggles 2 – $39

https://dronexl.co/2022/08/16/9-dji-avata-accessories-pricing-adorama/

Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 6.01.00 PM.JPG
2022-8-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No bag with the fly more kit.
2022-8-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DroneXL.co. Good day and thank you for sharing these information. As of the moment we do not any information with DJI's future product releases and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-8-17
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

Nice, thanks for sharing. Can you please list the difference between Fly Smart Combo and Pro-View Combo ?  Looks like the pro-view has different goggle, any specs on parts list ?
Also wondering if there will be a fly more "plus" kit or at least a battery plus like for m3p.
2022-8-18
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

Well grab your wallet's and your underwear people! It looks like the 25th is the day.
2022-8-18
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-16 23:14
No bag with the fly more kit.

thank goodness there's no bag bundled into anything else forcing you to buy it when most people don't want it.  perhaps dji is finally learning their lesson.  fpv pilots want their own bags and cases and that's what they use and shouldn't be forced to pay for one just to get other accessories at a discount.  as long as the price is even slightly reduced by omitting an unwanted bag, i'm ok with it.
2022-8-18
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

SgtRay Posted at 8-18 08:54
Well grab your wallet's and your underwear people! It looks like the 25th is the day.

fortunately i get to pass.  just got the dji fpv in march and still learning so prob not ready for avata.  hopefully the avata gets a huge, permanent price drop mid-next year (just like the dji fpv) and i'm hoping with this launch, the original fpv accessories go on clearance.  but still, i'm working my way up and avata looks so cool.....
2022-8-18
Use props
Schmoo
lvl.2

Ireland

The Saint Posted at 8-18 14:30
fortunately i get to pass.  just got the dji fpv in march and still learning so prob not ready for avata.  hopefully the avata gets a huge, permanent price drop mid-next year (just like the dji fpv) and i'm hoping with this launch, the original fpv accessories go on clearance.  but still, i'm working my way up and avata looks so cool.....

It does look like the FPV goggles and controller will be compatible - wonder how much the stand alone drone will be...
2022-8-19
Use props
DroneGameChanger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 8-18 14:30
fortunately i get to pass.  just got the dji fpv in march and still learning so prob not ready for avata.  hopefully the avata gets a huge, permanent price drop mid-next year (just like the dji fpv) and i'm hoping with this launch, the original fpv accessories go on clearance.  but still, i'm working my way up and avata looks so cool.....

I wanted to get the FPV but I didn't get it because of the 100 cycle batteries. Decided to wait or the Avata
2022-8-19
Use props
DroneGameChanger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mat8861 Posted at 8-18 04:44
Nice, thanks for sharing. Can you please list the difference between Fly Smart Combo and Pro-View Combo ?  Looks like the pro-view has different goggle, any specs on parts list ?
Also wondering if there will be a fly more "plus" kit or at least a battery plus like for m3p.

I would like to know too
2022-8-19
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DroneGameChanger Posted at 8-19 13:35
I wanted to get the FPV but I didn't get it because of the 100 cycle batteries. Decided to wait or the Avata

100 Cycles is only valid if you fly the battery down to 0.
Fly down to 50% and you should get 1,000 or more cycles.
Damage is done on all Lipos when they are discharged below their nominal voltage per cell. 3.7V

Every discharge below nominal reduces the cycle count.

2022-8-19
Use props
DroneGameChanger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

bjr981s Posted at 8-19 21:17
100 Cycles is only valid if you fly the battery down to 0.
Fly down to 50% and you should get 1,000 or more cycles.
Damage is done on all Lipos when they are discharged below their nominal voltage per cell. 3.7V

Ok I get it.
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules