ctlr+dji Disconected
1876 6 2022-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jolly brata
lvl.1

Indonesia

Selamat pagi saya sudah install APKpure dan menginstal Ctrl+dji setelah saya sambungkan kabel data di belakang remot drone tidak konek ke remote kira2 bagai mana cara mengkonek kannya terima kasih

2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We would like to help you with your problem, could you please tell us more details in English so that we can help you better?
Thank you in advance.
2022-8-16
Use props
jolly brata
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-16 19:44
We would like to help you with your problem, could you please tell us more details in English so that we can help you better?
Thank you in advance.

I have installed ctrl+dji on the remote and I have connected the cable on the back of the remote, but ctrl+dji still disconnects with Phantom 4 pro + V2
2022-8-16
Use props
jolly brata
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-16 19:44
Thank you in advance.

I have installed ctrl+dji on the remote and I have connected the cable on the back of the remote, but ctrl+dji still disconnects with Phantom 4 pro + V2
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jolly brata Posted at 8-16 19:57

Thanks for the update, May we confirm if your Phantom 4 Pro V2 0 Aircraft and Remote Controller disconnect?
If yes, could you please send us a related video?
It is essential that aircraft's and remote controller's serial numbers are recorded in the video.
Thank you for your support.
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_GP3KURpj2MXq
New

Indonesia

i also have same problem. my drone was phantom 4 pro v 2 with built in screen.
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_GP3KURpj2MXq Posted at 11-28 00:40
i also have same problem. my drone was phantom 4 pro v 2 with built in screen.

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 cannot pair with the RC with Screen? If yes, please follow the steps in the tutorial below to see if it helps.
2022-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules