Batteries toast?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
metronome
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48852 ft
United States

Since Novenber 2017, have not flown. Followed advice here on how to store Batteries/controller long term. Now seeing if batteries and controller are viable. 2 batteries show red light when button pressed, 1 shows nothing. Plugged in battery 1 and the red led flashes once along with 3 flashes of 1st green led at a regular interval. Been on charger for ~ 3.5 hours. What is this telling me? Haven't tried charging the controller yet...I'm hopeful that I can fly again!
Thanks in advance!!

2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there metronome. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Just a friendly reminder that the lifespan and condition of the DJI intelligent flight batteries will depend on the totality of how it was used and stored. Hoping for your kind understanding that every electronic product and batteries has a certain warranty period and lifespan. For safety purposes please store and maintain the said batteries properly for you to be able to maximize the use of your DJI intelligent flight batteries. Thank you.
2022-8-17
Use props
Lectro88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 286411 ft

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-17 18:59
Hello there metronome. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Just a friendly reminder that the lifespan and condition of the DJI intelligent flight batteries will depend on the totality of how it was used and stored. Hoping for your kind understanding that every electronic product and batteries has a certain warranty period and lifespan. For safety purposes please store and maintain the said batteries properly for you to be able to maximize the use of your DJI intelligent flight batteries. Thank you.

The simple question is what is the 3 green flashes and the 1 red led repeated on the battery.

Looking like they are not going to charge.
I have 3 batteries doing the same.
I have 2 other batteries that do NOTHING
I have a 6th battery that did take a charge....
So 1 out of six thats something to be proud of..
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules