2280 7 2022-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danyrr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2527425 ft
  • >>>
Spain

As the mini 3 does not mount the Timelapse, what I do is use the hyperlapse mode that does mount the video and I think the results are the same. I choose the hyperlapse in free mode, I hit record and I don't move the drone. Here I leave it in case it helps someone. Greetings.
2022-8-16
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Good advice for amateurs.

All others prefer to make their own editing, as the hyper generated by DJI is far from quality made by an editing software...But...was not even intended to be, as is for fast publishing, so is adapted for this and is OK.
2022-8-16
Use props
danyrr
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

Geo_Drone Posted at 8-16 23:12
Good advice for amateurs.

All others prefer to make their own editing, as the hyper generated by DJI is far from quality made by an editing software...But...was not even intended to be, as is for fast publishing, so is adapted for this and is OK.

It is understood that it is to make a Timelapse already assembled and without complications. Of course, if you want something more professional, you should use the Timelapse option and then mount it yourself.
2022-8-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2022-8-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-8-17
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What does one mean when referring to mounting?

I am yet to try out this feature, i have had a quick look whilst in the garden but not once have i clicked start.
Am i right in thinking that you actually set it up by flying the path required, is that what it means when it says to use the sticks?
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there danyrr. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information with us. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2022-8-17
Use props
danyrr
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

Bashy Posted at 8-17 15:59
What does one mean when referring to mounting?

I am yet to try out this feature, i have had a quick look whilst in the garden but not once have i clicked start.

When you make a Timelapse, the drone takes the photos so that you can assemble them in an editing program.
When you make a Hyperlapse, the drone takes the photos and already offers you a mounted video.
That is the difference.
If you make a Hyperlapse and choose the free mode (where you move the drone at your choice) and do not move the drone, the result will be the same as a Timelapse but with the video already assembled.
2022-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules