New Mini 3 Pro Firmware Released (09/26/2023)
107975 445 2022-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronenland
lvl.3
Flight distance : 150564 ft
Netherlands

Don't have this issue myself thankfully, but Beta Firmware 310 which seems to fix "Error 30064" appears to be handed out on request in this thread:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=&page=5
2022-9-11
Use props
CaptMickey
lvl.1

Croatia

Hello everyone! Been a DJI user since the 1st Mavic came out, and swapped multiple drone / gimball / actioncam products - now using the mini 3 pro with the smart remote which i absolutely love!.

Question is, can you allow the remote to connect to hotel wifi networks (i.e. Display the login / accept t&c pages?). Drones are meant to be used when traveling.- this prevents me from being able to download FW updates when on the go and sometimes that means weeks. While mobile roaming is now much more acceptable, still far from allowing hundreds of MB to be pulled when someplace remote…

Thank you!
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_ZcSefyqfYTBi
lvl.1
Germany

Hey guys,
I'm having massive problems with my Mini 3 Pro remote and after spending the whole day troubleshooting without any success, I'm hoping one of you can save my vacation, as I'm in Spain (also without the S) right now.

When turning on the remote (the one without the screen) it immediately starts beeping and the 4 battery lights blink relentlessly. Would love to calibrate the sticks, as this stopped the beeping for a lot of people, but can't access the menu in the 'DJI Fly App' because the remote won't connect to my phone anymore. (it's not charging it either)
Next I tried the 'Assistant 2 App (Consumer Drones Series)' on my notebook but once plugged in, a message pops up saying that the device can't be recognized.

I'm absolutely desperate and have no clue what to do. Has anyone experienced anything similar? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Alex
2022-9-15
Use props
irst
New
Georgia

Hello everyone!
Do you have any expectations of when will be next firmware update available? I am waiting for it, and maybe it will resolve the issues I have on my mini 3 pro.
2022-9-16
Use props
fans318b80a5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26919 ft
Germany

Good day from Germany,
I welcomed the firmware upgrade to the RC Pro RC that makes it compatible with my Mini3 as it is already with my Mini2 and my Enterprise. Unfortunately the Assistant2 (Version 2.2.11) tells me that the firmware version V01.01.0064 currently installed is the current one and it does not propose any new version. Is there anything that I am misunderstanding or missing?
Thank you for your assistance.
Jean
2022-9-16
Use props
markbeeeee
lvl.1
United States

Hello. Can I also please get the beta firmware? Fellow 30064 error sufferer here.

markbathan@gmail.com
2022-9-24
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 612503 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

When we will get the official update of the firmware with all this bugs fixed?

We are buyers of very expensive hardware. We are CLIENTS, not BETA TESTERS!!!!

Where are you, DJI???????
2022-9-28
Use props
Finn Terkelsen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 147674 ft
Denmark

Thank you DJI
2022-10-25
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
Greece

Worth leaving until I get back home.  Don't want a grounded aircraft whilst on holiday with it
2022-10-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Looks like a nice update but I will wait a while
2022-10-25
Use props
_SoP_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 921604 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Update sounds promising, but I will keep an eye on this thread before upgrading
2022-10-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

oooh. Brilliant.  As soon as my controller is shipped back from service I will be installing.  
2022-10-26
Use props
fans98745481
New

Switzerland

So now I can set iso to priority (100 let’s say) and during day to night hyper-lapse .. the shutter will get slower to compensate exposure? Because till now it’s impossible and if I put it to auto .. iso goes crazy but shutter stays about the same.. if shoot in manual and manually move shutter to be slower … it’s visible on a hyperlapse and looks awful … and all I want is no noise and motion blur on my hyper-lapse… whyyyy this is impossible whyyy ?
2022-10-26
Use props
Diogo Reis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2093816 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

"Added support for adjusting style parameters such as sharpness and noise reduction". Very nice addition, but we still need master shots in 4k 50/60p.
Please take that in mind, I always shoot in 4k 50p and like me I'm pretty sure most of the users. I haven't been using master shots because of this and have been doing everything manually, would love to get master shots in the best quality the drone has to offer.
Unless its not possible please work on that and the mini3 pro will be the best drone Dji launched since the phantom 4 pro. Thank you!
2022-10-26
Use props
Vương Sơn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 883320 ft
Vietnam

Ở Viet Nam multi number Mini 3pro bị đọng hơi sương ở cameraAi có cách xử lý dứt điểm lỗi này xin chỉ giúp tôi.
Tranọng came ơn
Cam_mini3.jpg
2022-10-26
Use props
R3SKT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 537710 ft
United Kingdom

I've jumped in and upgraded my RC controller and aircraft, plus the batteries have all been patched up to the latest firmware levels. All went OK but yet to try a flight outside.
2022-10-26
Use props
fansa491665c
lvl.3
Flight distance : 471703 ft
Poland

when is the base update no fly zone?
2022-10-26
Use props
SPLflyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144829 ft
Germany

Is it possible that the ADS functions that have now been enabled at the instigation of the FAA will soon become mandatory for other parts of the world? And can it be that these parts of the world will then preferentially use the functions that have already been unlocked? This is something that should perhaps be considered by all those who do not necessarily want their movements to be monitored at every turn by an increasingly intrusive administration. Just as a thought...
2022-10-26
Use props
xossjara
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50046 ft
Philippines

"Increased the stability of videos when using Hyperlapse." - I'm looking forward to this one and hoping the other fixes actually fixed the panning issue
2022-10-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another great update.    Thanks for adding support for using MasterShots in portrait mode.
2022-10-26
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1330479 ft
  • >>>
United States

Remote ID bleh skipping this update for now.
2022-10-26
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Remote ID bleh will skip this update for as long as I can.
2022-10-26
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

HarleyFlyer Posted at 8-18 03:24
It's impossible to have an Aperture Priority mode on a camera that has a fixed Aperture. DJI Mini 3 Pro is always at 1.7 aperture and can't be changed - so how can you make it Aperture Priority?

2022-10-26
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Where are u seeing aperture priority it says shutter priority and ISO priority.
2022-10-26
Use props
fansf5c49051
lvl.1

United States

Last I read, FAA Remote ID was not required on UA under 250 grams (mini 3, et al. )

Did something change with the rule in the last 60 days?
2022-10-26
Use props
djiuser_oFeDh5WUorZ5
lvl.1

United States

MS Posted at 8-17 06:03
I'm not sure if updating the FW or the App caused the problem. But I noticed too late that Photo mode had reset back to JPGs only.
So check your settings before taking any photos.

did the app shut down or did the screen just go black? dji has my m3p now because the screen goes black after 10 minutes or so of flying. if i unplug from controller screen comes back. dji says the can't get it to do it, so i guess their sending it back
2022-10-26
Use props
fans8eb1eff5
New

United States

Please make the dji rc remote work with the air 2 s
2022-10-26
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansf5c49051 Posted at 10-26 05:36
Last I read, FAA Remote ID was not required on UA under 250 grams (mini 3, et al. )

Did something change with the rule in the last 60 days?

correct, it says not required; it doesn't say prohibited
2022-10-26
Use props
idahoskiguy
lvl.1
United States

Will not be in any hurry to install this update.....just going to watch and wait.
2022-10-26
Use props
4wd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Decoding DJI announcements is like dealing in riddles.
What is this about and why can't it be explained properly.

2022-10-26
Use props
Wbear
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28862 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 10-26 06:09
correct, it says not required; it doesn't say prohibited

DJI says: "If you are operating a drone with a weight of 0.55 pounds or less (less than 250 grams) for purely recreational purposes, you do not need to register your drone or comply with the Remote ID rule, or upgrade the RID-compliant firmware for the Mini 3 Pro."

After stating the above why would DJI not offer users a version of the firmware update that does NOT include the remote ID function but has everything else?  As stated it is NOT required  so give us the choice! Once installed it cannot be turned off.

DJI it's self is forcing us to use something that transmits private information when the law does not require it. I chose the Mini 3 pro because it's weight would not require remote ID.

Am I the only one that does not want the ID function activated but still deserve to be able to take advantage of the other upgrade improved features? At this point I am not a happy camper and am regretting my purchase now that big brother will be along for the ride without my permission.
2022-10-26
Use props
Drone.Hunter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

4wd Posted at 10-26 07:04
Decoding DJI announcements is like dealing in riddles.
What is this about and why can't it be explained properly.

4G from China
2022-10-26
Use props
TortugaRescue
lvl.1
Mexico

How do I connect RC Controller to network. I keep receiving msg "no network" my network is active.
2022-10-26
Use props
djiuser_r7NFXiEHBqu3
lvl.1

United States

So this now means I can use this controller from my mini 3 with my sons air 2s correct?
2022-10-26
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

DJIs usual trick of releasing useful features (more exposure control, sharpness controls) which forcing unpopular features (Remote ID that cant be disabled in the USA) to "encourage" people to update.

A word of warning - it once again resets all your camera options so need to redo cinelike, raw etc.  And each battery needs an update.
2022-10-26
Use props
fansb4f50ec1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13897156 ft
Canada

"When the firmware update is complete, the Remote ID function cannot be disabled, and DJI Fly v1.7.8 or later is required to fly the aircraft in the United States."

I am in Canada.  How do I disable RID on my Mini 3 Pro?
2022-10-26
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wbear Posted at 10-26 08:05
DJI says: "If you are operating a drone with a weight of 0.55 pounds or less (less than 250 grams) for purely recreational purposes, you do not need to register your drone or comply with the Remote ID rule, or upgrade the RID-compliant firmware for the Mini 3 Pro."

After stating the above why would DJI not offer users a version of the firmware update that does NOT include the remote ID function but has everything else?  As stated it is NOT required  so give us the choice! Once installed it cannot be turned off.

no disrespect my friend but ....

c'mon, really?  

dji is forcing you to transmit "private" information or is the government forcing you to transmit?

it's not private...at least, not anymore.  

even if you don't register your "toy" drone, the government is going to know you have it.  stop fighting the system, registration is a good thing!  
2022-10-26
Use props
dji.blitzk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1752986 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hopefully there will be another version that doesn't have Remote ID as a mandatory install.... especially for those of us that bought a drone under 250g to not be tracked.    For now I'll be skipping this big brother firmware update
2022-10-26
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

gnirtS Posted at 10-26 09:19
DJIs usual trick of releasing useful features (more exposure control, sharpness controls) which forcing unpopular features (Remote ID that cant be disabled in the USA) to "encourage" people to update.

A word of warning - it once again resets all your camera options so need to redo cinelike, raw etc.  And each battery needs an update.

wbear said "....why would DJI not offer users a version of the firmware update that does NOT include the remote ID function but has everything else?  As stated it is NOT required  so give us the choice! Once installed it cannot be turned off."

i think we are lucky that dji is not forcing you to take the sw update but that could happen [one day].  but offering two different sw updates, allowing the pilot to choose which sw version they prefer....that's ridiculous, who does that?  

dji is not going to be bothered with the fickle faa.  going fwd, all drones will have rid.  makes no sense to have a subset of drones flying around some with rid, some without rid.  don't like rid, should have partnered with me (and others) in the beginning to kill it off...we lost that fight just like we're going to lose recreational registration.  rid is defacto registration and registration = confiscation.
2022-10-26
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

That's a very USA-centic viewpoint.

Ultimately DJIs tend to offer features that people really want and bundle with it features people really want to avoid.  They've done it multiple times.
2022-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules