New Mini 3 Pro Firmware Released (09/26/2023)
108269 445 2022-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice update but still no Waypoints.  
2023-4-2
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Updating now!!!
2023-4-2
Use props
steve1701
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi

I went to update my Mini 3 Pro but keep getting this: Server error. Wait a moment and try again(Code 0x1103a0090012). I've cleared the cache and tried several times to no success. Any suggestions?

2023-4-2
Use props
chrisvomradio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3241519 ft
Germany

Burt37 Posted at 4-1 21:53
I'm not sure that there is a relation between the latest update and your loss of signal...

Manual page 43 and 51, may help you...

Of course I RTFM but this one was not covered.
2023-4-2
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

chrisvomradio Posted at 4-2 10:44
Of course I RTFM but this one was not covered.

It has to be the update then..
2023-4-2
Use props
tvarad
lvl.2
Netherlands

Used the new reset drone and clear cache options on my short-sighted mini 3 Pro and it can now see clearly again when in auto focus mode. Thanks!
2023-4-2
Use props
trainee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124469 ft
United Kingdom

tvarad Posted at 4-2 22:29
Used the new reset drone and clear cache options on my short-sighted mini 3 Pro and it can now see clearly again when in auto focus mode. Thanks!

That's a result! My focus seems better after this update too. Where is the cache setting?
2023-4-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

tvarad Posted at 4-2 22:29
Used the new reset drone and clear cache options on my short-sighted mini 3 Pro and it can now see clearly again when in auto focus mode. Thanks!

Good to know this solved your focus issue. I'm glad they added this feature to the latest FW.
2023-4-3
Use props
tvarad
lvl.2
Netherlands

trainee Posted at 4-2 23:33
That's a result! My focus seems better after this update too. Where is the cache setting?

The buttons are actually named 'Reset All Settings' and 'Clear all Data' as mentioned in the release notes. My bad.
2023-4-3
Use props
tvarad
lvl.2
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-3 03:51
Good to know this solved your focus issue. I'm glad they added this feature to the latest FW.

Someone had suggested resetting the drone to factory defaults as a solution to the blurred auto-focus issue but it involved downloading software and playing around with it which I was too lazy to do. That’s also how I remembered trying it out when it became available as a option in the app.
2023-4-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

tvarad Posted at 4-3 05:30
Someone had suggested resetting the drone to factory defaults as a solution to the blurred auto-focus issue but it involved downloading software and playing around with it which I was too lazy to do. That’s also how I remembered trying it out when it became available as a option in the app.

I hope I don't have to use it but if I do it is written in my drone tip's book.
2023-4-3
Use props
Torben Ibsen
lvl.2
Denmark

steve1701 Posted at 4-2 10:43
Hi

I went to update my Mini 3 Pro but keep getting this: Server error. Wait a moment and try again(Code 0x1103a0090012). I've cleared the cache and tried several times to no success. Any suggestions?

Same problem. But there were no problem when downloading Fly Save data to my RC controller.
EDIT april 12, 2023. I got the opdate now. - I think that what I did was simply to logout from my account on the controller. I have the DC controller which came with the drone. When I logget on again I got the correct notification on startup that there was a firmware update available. Now my software status is like in the photo and all the new wonderful features which can control speed actually works.
DJI server error.jpg
DJI update success.jpg
2023-4-6
Use props
Crimino
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8760 ft
Belgium

Hi DJI Gamora,

I had the same problem trying to update
aircraft from 1.00.03 to 1.0.05
DJI Fly v1.9.4 to 1.9.9
DJI RC from 1.00.045(?) to 1.00.06
using the remote RC

I also tried updating using DJI Assistant 2: There I
1) many times I get the message that he cannot load the firmware list.  
2)Sometimes he tells me that my RC 1.9.4 and 1.00.045 is the latest firmware available
3) sometimes he tells me that the aircraft 1.00.05 is the latest firmware and when I try to update, he downloads en then I get the error 'Update failed. (4-7-1)'
3) sometimes he tels me my current firmwares are NOT available/valid and I can only downgrade (???)

Finally after about 3 hours of trying and retrying and waiting and retrying (at least 30 times for RC and aircraft together) he FINALLY updated first the RC and then afterwards the aircraft.

Sooo.... I wish you good luck and a lot patience...
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_V27wj4L6XdSU
New
Poland

Hi, could anyone please help me with the code 16200104 error?
I updated my aircraft firmware to 01.02.0500.
My rc firmware is 01.02.0600
It says aircraft locked. Connect to network and update aircraft firmware or flysafe database. Upon trying to update, this is the error message
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_V27wj4L6XdSU
New
Poland

Torben Ibsen Posted at 4-6 03:24
Same problem. But there were no problem when downloading Fly Save data to my RC controller.[Image]

Did you find a solution?
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_V27wj4L6XdSU
New
Poland

SkipMc Posted at 3-30 16:41
Hello, I cannot update to the latest version as all updates are blocked on my RC with the error: "Server error: Wait a moment and try again(Code:0x1151009fffff)" - I have logged out and back into my DJI profile, have rebooted the RC remote and Mini 3 Pro drone, and also waited 45 minutes, and the error happens every time I try to update via the Profile section or the Settings-About section of the RC UI. Please advise. Thank you.

Did you find a solution?
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_V27wj4L6XdSU Posted at 4-9 06:40
Hi, could anyone please help me with the code 16200104 error?
I updated my aircraft firmware to 01.02.0500.
My rc firmware is 01.02.0600

Hi, there. May we confirm if you still meet this problem after connecting to the network and updating aircraft firmware or fly safe database?
Thanks in advance.
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_e6oY9WLhreDr
New
Flight distance : 312116 ft
Canada

Bonjour
Je ne peux pas faire la mise à jour de la RC-Control
Code erreur( 0X1103a0090012)

Merci
2023-4-10
Use props
PN_Foudasie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94180 ft
France

djiuser_e6oY9WLhreDr Posted at 4-10 06:59
Bonjour
Je ne peux pas faire la mise à jour de la RC-Control
Code erreur( 0X1103a0090012)

Pour résoudre le PB j'ai utiliser DIJI Assistant sur mon Mac en connectant le drone par USB. La La mise à jour se fait depuis l'ordinateur.
Ensuite mise à jour RC depuis la RC.
L'espère que cela t'aidera.

I solved the issue by using DJI Assistant on my MAC and connect the drone by USB. Then Update is working through th e computer.
Then RC update from RC it self.
Hope it helps to solve your issue.
2023-4-10
Use props
PN_Foudasie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94180 ft
France

Willi33 Posted at 4-2 00:23
Same. I tried all 3 batteries. No update

Same to me no Battery update.
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_e6oY9WLhreDr
New
Flight distance : 312116 ft
Canada

PN_Foudasie Posted at 4-10 09:50
Pour résoudre le PB j'ai utiliser DIJI Assistant sur mon Mac en connectant le drone par USB. La La mise à jour se fait depuis l'ordinateur.
Ensuite mise à jour RC depuis la RC.
L'espère que cela t'aidera.

Bonjour,
Effectivement cela a fonctionné à partir du PC,  j'ai fais la mise à jour du mini 3 pro ainsi que la RC.
Merci.
2023-4-11
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Thank you for enabling Tripod mode, this is great news!

Unfortunately, just re-checked the old DNG vignetting & colourshift issue, this is still prevelant in current firmware.
Also still not fixed is the issue of 2 top images still missing for a complete 360 sphere.Being able to use DNG 'RAW' files is vital to preserve image quality, the JPG auto stitched Pano doesn't always work, nor do the corrected jpgs look anywhere good enough without grading.

2023-4-11
Use props
Torben Ibsen
lvl.2
Denmark

Yes, to day I found a solution. - The bug is still there somewhere in the DJI apps, but I started "try this, try that" and found a way. Mostly by accident.

I have the original DC controller which came with the drone. - On that controller I logged out from my account. - When I wanted to login again it turned out that I actually had not written down my password, so I requested a new one which I got in my email. I used this to login/change password on the DJI web account. Then I went to my Controller and used my email and the new password to login on my account from the controller.

I probably also did a shut down/on for controller and the drone. - On restart the normal notice about new firmware available show up as it is supposed to do. And download actually worked. Now my controller looks like in the photo, and the new features for slow (very slow) flying actually works. Like it is a totally different drone like before. Very nice.
2023-4-12
Use props
Torben Ibsen
lvl.2
Denmark

EDIT april 12, 2023. I got the opdate now. - I think that what I did was simply to logout from my account on the controller. I have the DC controller which came with the drone. When I logget on again I got the correct notification on startup that there was a firmware update available.
2023-4-12
Use props
Torben Ibsen
lvl.2
Denmark

EDIT april 12, 2023. I got the opdate now. - I think that what I did was simply to logout from my account on the controller. I have the DC controller which came with the drone. When I logget on again I got the correct notification on startup that there was a firmware update available.
2023-4-12
Use props
djiuser_3SG4cAnQZVP3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1221841 ft
Israel

I really love that new update I can finally reset setting on my DJI mini 3 pro and rc controller
2023-4-12
Use props
bxq
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3139314 ft
Poland

so when you will bump screen recording quality to 1080p on DJI RC
2023-4-13
Use props
V-Dawg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3579928 ft
United States

When will we get the new SDK on iOS devices? I see it's available for Android.
2023-4-13
Use props
lixiukas
New

Lithuania

Good day, DJI mini 3 pro. What is its category - class?
2023-4-13
Use props
filz80
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82526 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,

could not update the flyapp on the rc pro controller.

Always says Server error (Code -1). Connection to the internet ist established and working (updated the Mini pro through the controller without issues).

Refreshed the firmware of the controller and the drone via dji assistant already.

Even logged off from the fly app on the controller. No changes at all.

Please support!

2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

filz80 Posted at 4-14 02:32
Hello,

could not update the flyapp on the rc pro controller.

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the belated reply.
May I confirm if your problem is resolved now?
If not, could you please send us the DJI RC LOG so that we can confirm the details and offer better assistance?
Thanks in advance.
2023-4-14
Use props
filz80
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82526 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello @DJI Natalia,

I have managed to manually update the fly app. Now it works. Thanks for your support anyway.

2023-4-15
Use props
V-Dawg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3579928 ft
United States

Are there any updates on when the newest SDK will get to iOS? I don't want to have to buy even more equipment if I don't have to.
2023-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

filz80 Posted at 4-15 01:12
Hello @DJI Natalia,

I have managed to manually update the fly app. Now it works. Thanks for your support anyway.

You are welcome, thanks for your updated info as well.
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

V-Dawg Posted at 4-15 18:17
Are there any updates on when the newest SDK will get to iOS? I don't want to have to buy even more equipment if I don't have to.

Hi, there. We are sorry that we did not receive the related info for the time being. But for any updates, you can stay tuned to our official website. Thank you.
2023-4-17
Use props
djiuser_cTPomiSUybLl
New

Canada

I bought this drone 6 months ago but between my work schedule and living at an airport I haven’t had a chance to try it out.  I took it out when I first got it and was limited to 30m altitude.  Now I just tried again after the last updates and was still limited to 30m.  Downloaded all the most recent updates and it now limits me to 3m.  Wtf….  No happy
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_cTPomiSUybLl Posted at 4-17 20:26
I bought this drone 6 months ago but between my work schedule and living at an airport I haven’t had a chance to try it out.  I took it out when I first got it and was limited to 30m altitude.  Now I just tried again after the last updates and was still limited to 30m.  Downloaded all the most recent updates and it now limits me to 3m.  Wtf….  No happy

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Here are some recommendations that can help you resolve this concern:
1. Check if the App version is the latest. If not, please upgrade the App to the latest version and try it again.
2. If you are flying in a restricted flight zone, please fly in accordance with local laws and regulations. You may also contact our FlySafe team at (flysafe@dji.com) to apply for unlocking licenses if necessary.
3. Check if the aircraft was taking off in an environment with poor GPS signals (where the number of satellites searched does not reach the minimum requirement for the aircraft to hover), the flight altitude will be restricted.
4. Ensure you are not in Beginner mode.
5. Check the maximum distance and altitude set on the DJI app.
6. If you are using a propeller guard, the aircraft automatically enter the load mode after meeting the conditions or after manually turning on the Payload mode mode and there will be height and distance limitation.
7. Ensure you are logged in on the DJI app.
8. Check whether Flight Protection is set on the Safety settings page of the app.
Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-17
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice update
2023-4-21
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
Ireland

I cannot connect to the server. I constantly get some server error.
2023-4-21
Use props
djiuser_rplMhX4US0WQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 365702 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks DJI!
2023-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules