631 5 2022-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI, please can you request narrow sensing to be added to the the button customisation choices like with the Go 4 app, thank you.

Also, I would like to see the left scroll added too, I. E.  Left scroll + button for a better choice range
2022-8-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great suggestion.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bashy. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-8-17
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks guys, hopefully, they will implement at least the Narrow Sensing, that's much needed
2022-8-18
Use props
THE PRISONER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 890338 ft
United Kingdom

it would be a start if DJI sorted out and fix the "basic" function of the sensors first lol ........... although after updating to the new FW i had a quick fly around yesterday and there was no O.A errors, so lets hope it works as advertised (my fingers are crossed)  
2022-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules