o(^-^)o
braded
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Ronin App v1.5.0
Google Pixel 6
Android 13
Android Security Update: 5 August 2022

Yesterday, Google released the official update of Android 13, since the update, DJI Ronin App (and DJI Mimo app) opens, then immediately crashes. I have tried rebooting the phone and uninstalling, then reinstalling DJI Mino. It still crashes on opening.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I sent you two links to the beta version of DJI Ronin and DJI Mimo app. Could you please check it the beta version works on your device? Please keep us updated with the result.
2022-8-17
Use props
braded
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 8-17 17:54
Hi there, I sent you two links to the beta version of DJI Ronin and DJI Mimo app. Could you please check it the beta version works on your device? Please keep us updated with the result.

Thanks. I'll download them and give them a test.
2022-8-18
Use props
braded
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi there, I sent you two links to the beta version of DJI Ronin and DJI Mimo app. Could you please check it the beta version works on your device? Please keep us updated with the result.

1. The Ronin app loads, and seems to work. Need to test it properly with the RS2, but looking good so far.

2. The Mimo app I haven't been to able to download due to the website it's hosted on is so slow after 2 hours the connection gives up. Tried several times but after 2 hours the connection closes. Can you provide a link to a website that has a decent connection? It's slower than using 90s dial-up modem! This current try has taken nearly 2 hours to download 20MB of 385MB!!!
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

braded Posted at 8-18 11:42
1. The Ronin app loads, and seems to work. Need to test it properly with the RS2, but looking good so far.

2. The Mimo app I haven't been to able to download due to the website it's hosted on is so slow after 2 hours the connection gives up. Tried several times but after 2 hours the connection closes. Can you provide a link to a website that has a decent connection? It's slower than using 90s dial-up modem! This current try has taken nearly 2 hours to download 20MB of 385MB!!!

Hi, the DJI Mimo app is now updated on our official website, you may try to download it from our official website directly: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
If the download speed is slow, you may try a different network (e.g. mobile device data, or another Wi-Fi). See if this helps.
2022-8-19
Use props
AZED
lvl.1

Germany

I experienced the same problem, could you also send me the beta version? Tanks!
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AZED Posted at 8-19 06:00
I experienced the same problem, could you also send me the beta version? Tanks!

Hi, both apps have been updated on the website, you can download them from our official website directly. https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav
2022-8-19
Use props
braded
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 8-19 01:09
Hi, the DJI Mimo app is now updated on our official website, you may try to download it from our official website directly: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
If the download speed is slow, you may try a different network (e.g. mobile device data, or another Wi-Fi). See if this helps.

Thanks, I did eventually manage to download from the private website, it just took many attempts. The problem wasn't my end, it was the hosting website.

The apps are working now.
2022-8-20
Use props
AZED
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 8-19 06:28
Hi, both apps have been updated on the website, you can download them from our official website directly. https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav

Still not working... App starts again but noch chance to connect with raveneye. Raveneye appears in the app, when I connect the mobile screen stays black and i could not control anything.

Do you kno this issue?
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AZED Posted at 9-5 05:57
Still not working... App starts again but noch chance to connect with raveneye. Raveneye appears in the app, when I connect the mobile screen stays black and i could not control anything.

Do you kno this issue?

Hi there, sorry for the issue. May I know the camera and lens you are using for further confirmation? Please also provide a video of your setup. Thank you very much.
2022-9-6
Use props
Mike Bayer
New

Canada

Same issue with Android 14 beta
2023-4-25
Use props
bakyaa
New

India

Also why the app is not on playstore?