DJI Ronin App not working after Android update August 18
658 5 2022-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nc704
lvl.1
Canada

This is really frustrating!!!!! I just bought a DJI RS2 on Amazon. I am unable to use my gimbal because it needs the app to update. However I cannot open the App on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra phone. The app opens, shows a blank screen and crashes. I need the gimbal urgently for a shoot. This is so ridiculous. I spent almost 900 Canadian Dollars on this. Lucikly I have amazon Prime and I am going to return it within 2 days if theres is no solution. I really request anyone here to give me some help. Cant believe a company like DJI would treat customers like this. I have alot of their products. i have a Mavis 2s Drone, I already have the Ronic SC, and Ronin S. This is so dissapointing, but I will move to another company if this is not resolved.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try the beta version of DJI Ronin app on the following page and see if it works on your device? Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
RONIN: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/kC9kE5e456XTtio
Password: DJIRonin
2022-8-18
Use props
jpneilso
lvl.1

Canada

DJI apps are a travesty, wish you luck because this has been a nightmare for me
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

jpneilso Posted at 8-18 10:34
DJI apps are a travesty, wish you luck because this has been a nightmare for me

Please kindly note that we have replied to your post. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_TDjk8Su02WuW
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I recently bought a DJI RSC2 and am also having problems with the Ronin app (v1.5.0) crashing on launch. My phone is a Oneplus 8 pro, android 12 with the latest updates and security patch applied.

I did try using the beta link DJI Susan posted earlier in the thread but got a message to say that access was denied when i entered the password.

Any help would much appreciated!

Edit: tried again a little while ago and was able to download the beta app. Haven't connected to my gimbal yet but it opened without crashing. Will report back if I encounter any issues during use.
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_TDjk8Su02WuW Posted at 8-19 07:16
I recently bought a DJI RSC2 and am also having problems with the Ronin app (v1.5.0) crashing on launch. My phone is a Oneplus 8 pro, android 12 with the latest updates and security patch applied.

I did try using the beta link DJI Susan posted earlier in the thread but got a message to say that access was denied when i entered the password.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We've released the official version on our website. You can download and install the latest version through the link below. If there are any other issues while using the app, please feel free to contact us. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-ronin
2022-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules