Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI care prolongation
548 5 2022-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hannibal_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297126 ft
Netherlands

Hi DJI,

I have DJI care on my mini 2.
But it is almost on the end of the first year now.

I thought you could extend it with a second year?
I would like to do that.

How can I do that?

Regards Han
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Han, thank you for your inquiry. Before purchasing DJI Care Refresh +, ensure that the DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) purchased for your aircraft is still valid and that there is at least 1 replacement left.
For DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan), DJI Care Refresh + is not supported.
Then, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh + on DJI Store directly. Check this link https://store.dji.com/nl/category/dji-care-refresh-plus
2022-8-18
Use props
Hannibal_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297126 ft
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 8-18 02:30
Hello Han, thank you for your inquiry. Before purchasing DJI Care Refresh +, ensure that the DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) purchased for your aircraft is still valid and that there is at least 1 replacement left.
For DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan), DJI Care Refresh + is not supported.
Then, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh + on DJI Store directly. Check this link https://store.dji.com/nl/category/dji-care-refresh-plus

Hi Susan,

Thanks for the info.
I could have checked my device on the store app earlier…
It also provided all the info needed

Just ordered the refresh.

Thanks, Han
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hannibal_ Posted at 8-18 07:39
Hi Susan,

Thanks for the info.

Thank you for your update. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-8-18
Use props
roalchemist
New
Flight distance : 1827 ft
Romania

Hello DJI,

Can you please clarify a similar situation for me as well?
I was notified that my DJI Care for Mini was about to expire the next day and that I could extend it with DJI Care Refresh +.
The problem is that when I go to the store I cannot find my country there (Romania) and hence I am unable to acquire the extension although DJI Care Refresh is available in the EU countries (Romania is part of the EU).
How to proceed in this case? Should I select the nearest country next to my country? If so, the site requires that I enter a shipping address from that country (although shipping is not required for this), so again I am in an impossible situation.
2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

roalchemist Posted at 8-21 08:03
Hello DJI,

Can you please clarify a similar situation for me as well?

Hi there, I sent a PM to you, kindly check it out.
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules