Focal length data extraction with power zoom lens
521 0 2022-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Agathe11
New

United Kingdom

Dear Inspire 2 pilots,
I am flying an inspire 2 with a zoom lens (14-42mm) and a handwheel  connected to the remote to be able to zoom in and out when recording a  video. I would like to access the data about my focal length during the  flight, just like we get the altitude data displayed as a subtitle on  the video. Is there a way to do this? I tried DJI telemetry overlay, but  could not find any focal length option, and the focal length is not  given in the SRT files.

Thanks in advance

2022-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules