FIRMWARE DJI ACTION 2
1027 1 2022-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ricardo Rosa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207448 ft
Brazil

How do I reinstall dji action 2 firmware? I have a problem with the front module, it doesn't recognize the memory card anymore and the screen doesn't turn on anymore, I admire dji a lot, I even have a mini 2 drone, but unfortunately I live in Brazil and I bought this equipment from China, I was informed that the warranty does not cover here, which I have to send to China (not viable) it's a pity, because I'm a big fan of this brand but in this case it made me very sad, I trusted this equipment and now it doesn't work, I'll have to buy a Gopro, but first I would like of trying to reinstall the firmware of this cam, is there any way? Please!
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If you are trying to send the unit for a warranty repair, the unit should be sent to the same region where you purchase the product as the warranty only applies by region. However, you can still coordinate this with our designated team at https://www.dji.com/support for them to provide you with the information that you need on how to send the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding and support. Take care always!
2022-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules