Drone to mobile connection
473 4 2022-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_X4rXCZXsvxzg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4110699 ft
Slovenia

As the title says, when opening DJI fly app on my mobile (xiaomi redmi note 10) and starting the drone, they don't connect via bluetooth. I can see on the bluetooth settings (on the mobile app, version 1.5.9), that the drone was found, they just don't connect. Tried with another phone, same happens. Searched online, could not find anything similar. Any suggestions what could be the problem?
2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_X4rXCZXsvxzg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4110699 ft
Slovenia

I'm talking about quick transfer, just to be clear....
2022-8-18
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am petty sure they connect via wi-fi not bluetooth for quick transfer
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please try to turn on also your Wi-Fi and redo the process and check if the issue persists. Please refer to the tutorial below for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. The DJI Mini 3 Pro can connect directly to mobile devices via Wi-Fi, enabling users to download photos and videos from the DJI Drone to the mobile devices through DJI Fly application without using the DJI RC-N1 remote controller. Users can enjoy faster and more convenient downloads with transmission rate of up to 25 MB/s. Thank you.

2022-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules