Flight distance : 1429262 ft
United States

Downloaded the app from the website and it still is crashing...6:15pm EST

2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what app version are you currently using right now? You may try to download the DJI Go 4 app version below and check if the issue persists. In addition, may you please provide us with what specific mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/ciR9MZcCnLNKrpx

PASSWORD: BkwDmR
2022-8-18
Use props
ssutrich
lvl.1
United States

Thank you. I went back into the site last night and re downloaded the dji4 app and tested it.  It seemed to work again and will use it later today.  Thank you for  the follow-up.
2022-8-19
Use props
djiuser_91CCj8L7pDRr
lvl.1

United States

Having the same issue.. Contacted DJI on Monday 8/15/22 and was told someone from tech support would contact me within 48hrs. It's now Friday and still haven't heard back from tech support. I have an M30T and Pilot 2 app crashes consistently during flight. Soooo frustrating when you're trying to work.
2022-8-19
Use props
djiuser_91CCj8L7pDRr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-18 18:48
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what app version are you currently using right now? You may try to download the DJI Go 4 app version below and check if the issue persists. In addition, may you please provide us with what specific mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/ciR9MZcCnLNKrpx

Any fix for Pilot 2 app crash during? Mine crashes consistently on M30 pro controller
2022-8-19
Use props
ssutrich
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_91CCj8L7pDRr Posted at 8-19 17:01
Having the same issue.. Contacted DJI on Monday 8/15/22 and was told someone from tech support would contact me within 48hrs. It's now Friday and still haven't heard back from tech support. I have an M30T and Pilot 2 app crashes consistently during flight. Soooo frustrating when you're trying to work.

So I did download the dji go 4 and tested it last night and it worked but today it crashed again.  I downloaded the dji fly app instead and that worked for me.  Try that.
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_91CCj8L7pDRr Posted at 8-19 17:03
Any fix for Pilot 2 app crash during? Mine crashes consistently on M30 pro controller

Thank you for reaching out. Did you already try to uninstall and reinstall the app? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules