Mavic 3 Problem with New DJI RC - Date and Time Stamp Incorrect
2217 2 2022-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Apex Photog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167041 ft
United States

Greetings.  As the title says, I bought the DJI RC (not RC Pro) to pair with my 9 month old Mavic 3.  Set up the DJI RC and paired it with my Mavic 3 no problem.  I just noticed that the time stamp on all of my video and photos is incorrect.  The date shows the previous day and the time is way off also.

I checked the date and time setting on the DJI RC and it is correct.  This did not happen when I used the Mavic 3 with my original RC-N1 and iPhone.  Only happened after pairing with the new DJI RC.  Anyone else?  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Apex Photog. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if the firmware of both your DJI Mavic 3 and your DJI RC are on the latest one for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-8-19
Use props
Apex Photog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167041 ft
United States

Hi Stephen.  The firmware on both the DJI RC controller (version 1.01.0300) and Mavic 3 (version 1.00.0800) are the latest versions.  I had not updated the Flysafe database so I did that and a took test photo on the ground while inside connected to wifi.  The date and time were correct on the test shot.  Will need to test again while flying and not connected to wifi.
2022-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules