Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using RS 3 Pro internal battery to power external devices?
2329 3 2022-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andyon2
lvl.1

Germany

Hello everybody.

I am very curious, if I can use my new RS 3 Pro's internal battery to power other devices. For example when using an external monitor, I would like to power it via the Gimbal battery instead of packing an additionally battery pack on it. Furthermore I could power my camera then via a dummy battery.
I already tried to use the 3 Ports on the top of the RS 3 Pro (for Focus Motor, LiDar...), but they dont seem to work for that reason. Also connecting the RS 3 Pro Charging Port at the bottom to the monitor doesnt seem to work.

I know by fact, that the original Ronin S had an 12V Power Output Port for that.

So does anybody knows a solution for this?

Thanks alot!!

2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry that RS 3 Pro does not support supplying battery to an external monitor, nor to the camera. Thank you for your attention.
2022-8-21
Use props
Jalil Armijo
New

Spain

Has there been any update on this issue. In order to power external monitors
2023-9-6
Use props
djiuser_p4v7fkksB42W
lvl.1
United States

To be honest, the DJI RS3 battery handle wouldn't last very long anyway even without powering other devices.  

I use external power packs like the SmallRig VB155,99,50 with D-tap and USB high power ports.
2023-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules