Loss of connection to controller!
1561 16 2022-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shorse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 162238 ft
United States

WARNING TO ALL DJI MINI SE USERS!!! I got a DJI mini se about a week in a half ago and i am now on my 3rd one! If you go to trassmission and you switch to the manuel mode and swich to the last channel (this may be only for FCC model as that is what I have) the drone's wifi will restart as normal for swiching channels but the drone will never reconect to the controller as it should. If you contact suport they will tell you to put the drone into pairing mode and the controller will enter pairing mode just fine but the drone will beep once but the charging lights will not blink in sequence as they should rendering pairing mode useless. Next support will tell you to update your drone with the DJI Assistant 2 but this will not change anything! Finally they will just tell you to attempt to get a replacement as there is no fix for this problem. If this problem has occured to you, your drone is dead and its time to send it back or get a new one, take it from me I have gotten 2 replcments before I figured out the issue at hand! DJI please fix this problem, it completly bricking drones and I belive it is just a software bug in the DJI fly app. KEEP YOUR DRONE TRASSMISION ON AUTO AT ALL COSTS OR THAT COULD BE YOUR LAST FLIGHT!!!!!
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. May we know which way you contact us? Please tell us the related ticket number via pm. Please rest assured we will make further checks and try our best to help you out.
2022-8-19
Use props
Shorse
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-19 18:08
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. May we know which way you contact us? Please tell us the related ticket number via pm. Please rest assured we will make further checks and try our best to help you out.

I called the support number on dji.com but I do not have a ticket number. (I was last on the phone with support 4 days ago now so it has been a bit.)
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Shorse Posted at 8-19 18:11
I called the support number on dji.com but I do not have a ticket number. (I was last on the phone with support 4 days ago now so it has been a bit.)

Please tell us the phone number via PM and we will further look into your issue. Thank you.
2022-8-19
Use props
Shorse
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-19 18:14
Please tell us the phone number via PM and we will further look into your issue. Thank you.

The support number used:
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Shorse Posted at 8-19 18:16
The support number used:

Thank you. We have deleted the number in order to protect your private information. We will further check with our team and keep you updated. Thank you.
2022-8-19
Use props
Shorse
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-19 18:30
Thank you. We have deleted the number in order to protect your private information. We will further check with our team and keep you updated. Thank you.

Ok thank you! Please try to resolve this issue it’s a terrible bug and has claimed 2 drones so far! Thanks for responding
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Shorse Posted at 8-19 19:26
Ok thank you! Please try to resolve this issue it’s a terrible bug and has claimed 2 drones so far! Thanks for responding

Could you please provide us with your own phone number via PM? We cannot reach your information by our own support number. Thank you.
2022-8-20
Use props
gaurav_k
lvl.1
Australia

Spot on mate. My drone is bricked due to the same reason. So disappointed as we are going on a trip on Thursday. Is there any trick to revive the drone?
2022-8-22
Use props
Shorse
lvl.1
United States

As of now I don’t think so, all DJI support told me to do is get a new drone or send it in to be fixed. They are not aware of the issue and that is why I’m so frustrated with this whole situation. I really hope this happens to enough people were this problem get fixed.
2022-8-22
Use props
Shorse
lvl.1
United States

gaurav_k Posted at 8-22 14:29
Spot on mate. My drone is bricked due to the same reason. So disappointed as we are going on a trip on Thursday. Is there any trick to revive the drone?

It could easily be fixed if you get the drone to reconnect to the controller but I could never get it too.
2022-8-22
Use props
gaurav_k
lvl.1
Australia

Shorse Posted at 8-22 14:50
As of now I don’t think so, all DJI support told me to do is get a new drone or send it in to be fixed. They are not aware of the issue and that is why I’m so frustrated with this whole situation. I really hope this happens to enough people were this problem get fixed.

I added a thread too
2022-8-23
Use props
djiuser_eVcOfcrKrsQs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 476 ft
Russia

Shorse Posted at 8-19 19:26

Not 2 drones, but thousands or more
2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_xC7hYz2xd6ei
New
Flight distance : 6204 ft
United States

So sorry to hear about this issue! I’ve seen other threads similar to this and manual mode seems to be a downfall. Good luck with getting this taken care of!
2022-10-1
Use props
TriptyX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 349226 ft
Croatia

DJI Thor Posted at 8-19 18:30

but yet you left the phone number in the reply quote
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

TriptyX Posted at 10-2 03:24
but yet you left the phone number in the reply quote

Thank you for your reminder. We have handled it.
2022-10-7
Use props
Kartike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26211 ft
India

I wish I had read this last week! Unfortunately, my drone is also dead due to this! And I'm not even getting replacement for their software bug as DJI doesn't have after sales support in my country! This is too much frustrating! Because of DJI, my drone is dead and I have lost my money.
2022-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules