New Mini SE - Will not connect to anything!
6310 5 2022-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fMozwwI33TCL
New
Flight distance : 103176 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

As briefly mentioned in the title, i have a new DJI Mini SE that is not connecting up to the controller, app or the assistant... in summary here is what i have encountered

IMG_5375 (1).jpeg

• On initial start up, the DJI Fly app connected to the controler, but would not connect to the Mini SE. There was an error message about the drone resetting the wireless network to comply with local laws (In the UK and drone bought new in the UK). No matter how long we waited, the drone would not connect.

Ive attempted the following fixes :
  • Turn drone on and off
  • Turn controler on and off
  • Update/reinstall DJI Fly App
  • Restart my phone (Iphone)
  • Tried a different model Iphone
  • Checked all permissions on the phones
  • Tried an alternative DJI Account
  • Downloaded DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) on the computer from the DJI website (latest version) and attempted to reset/update the drone. No reset capablilites or firmware are available on the drone (Not even an indication of being able to check the firmware version). Updated the controller to the latest firmware, still would not work.
  • Tried resetting the controller (Refreshing) from the assistant.
  • No resting opening of the assistant for the drone
  • Fully charged all batteries, controllers and phones
  • Tried the same start up procedure inside, outside, in a field and multiple locations (even where i can normaly fly my Phantom Pro V2 just fine)
  • Checked that the devices are all activated
  • used the supplied DJI cables to connect to the PC/Controller/Chargers and also tried with other brands
  • Tried exporting the log export... and this fails on multiple attempts.

Now after trying all the above, the controller will not connect to any phone and i recieve a IOS pop up saying "Accessory not spported - This accessory is not supported by this device."

Attached screen shots for ease of reference...

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks for taking the time to have a look

DJI Mini SE Status.jpg Controller Status.jpg IMG_5373.jpeg

2022-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue. Could you please follow the steps below to try to link the drone and remote controller to see if it works? If not, please provide us with a video of the linking process for further check. You can upload the video to Dropbox and send us the link here.
2022-8-20
Use props
Pilki_369
New
Flight distance : 103176 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-20 02:15
Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue. Could you please follow the steps below to try to link the drone and remote controller to see if it works? If not, please provide us with a video of the linking process for further check. You can upload the video to Dropbox and send us the link here.
[view_image]

Hi DJI Mindy

Thanks for the prompt reply. You’ll be happy to hear that reconnecting the control and drone cured the issue.

After a quick update via the Fly app, I was ready to fly.

Thanks again!

2022-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Pilki_369 Posted at 8-20 09:22
Hi DJI Mindy

Thanks for the prompt reply. You’ll be happy to hear that reconnecting the control and drone cured the issue.

Thanks for the update. We are glad to know about this good news. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us. Happy flying!
2022-8-21
Use props
fansdc639fc2
lvl.1

Austria

In my case this unfortunately only solves it temporarily. The minute I switch off the drone and reconnect in the next location, it does the same issue
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansdc639fc2 Posted at 6-22 23:35
In my case this unfortunately only solves it temporarily. The minute I switch off the drone and reconnect in the next location, it does the same issue

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know more information about the issue?
2023-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules