DJI Smart Controller
439 1 2022-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FreshFlyer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hello,
I bought a DJI Smartcontroller for my Mavic 2 just before covid hit so that I would not need to use my mobile phone. I have now just started to refly my drone but have been hit with the RC not being to do a system update. It says no network connection but when I go to the wifi setting it says it is connected and excellant signal. I have over 20% of power and over 3 gbites of memory space.

The version I am on is VO1 00 065 which I suspect is very old.

Most times it says 'no network connection' but in trouble shooting I did 'Network Seetings Reset' and retyped in my router ip. This time the RC displayed 'searching for updates' until all the power ran out of the controller. On recharge I got the 'not connected to the network' again.   

Please could you advise as I am sure there has been mansystem updates since I bought it that I am unable to download. The controller works but I must say its quite sluggish compared to the controller the drone came with and mobile phone.

2022-8-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FreshFlyer. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. For reference, I will post a DJI Tutorial Video on How to Upgrade the DJI Smart Controller ( with DJI GO 4/Assistant 2 ). Thank you.

2022-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules