Matrice 300 L1 - unstable data transmission
1526 5 2022-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GIS_Invercoal
lvl.1

Colombia

Hi,when I try to perform a lidar mission with my LiDAR L1 sensor I cannot observe the point cloud in real time. The following message appears: Unstable real-time data transmission.

I clarify that it saves the information in the MicroSD at the end of the mission, but during it it is impossible to see its development.

Gracias.
2022-8-20
Use props
Vermesser
lvl.1

Germany

Hello!

I assume the reason for such an issue could be the weak signal between the drone and RC. Maybe you fly far away from RC or there is a strong signal interfierence on site?
2022-8-21
Use props
GIS_Invercoal
lvl.1

Colombia

Thanks for answering.

The problem occurs in a recurring flight location, it's an open location, I have tried to fly nearby but the same message appears. However this message does not appear in the list of issues, it's only indicated on the screen and disappears.
2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the issue, we are confirming this with our engineers, will keep you updated once we hear back from the team.
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I received an update from the engineers, it may be related to the image transmission, please check if the image transmission signal was affected by the interference. If possible, please keep away from the interfering source, or try to stop the mission, fly the drone closer and try again.
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_usCaNysQGUup
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210669 ft
United States

I have the same issue with my M300 and L1. When I start the LiDAR recording I receive the message “Collecting point cloud data. Real-Time data transfer unstable”. I receive this message even when I am within a few feet of the UAS. All indications on the remote show a strong signal. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
2022-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules