DJI FPV won’t go faster than 62mph
1831 2 2022-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_M7dRMR6zQ1hv
New
Flight distance : 349183 ft
United States

Recently I got the DJI FPV drone, a few weeks later I had a bad crash and through DJI care refresh i got a replacement drone. However the new drone won’t go over 62mph. I unlocked all manual mode settings and it still won’t show faster than 62mph on the goggles. The drone I had originally was able to go up to almost 90mph in manual mode.
2022-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know if there is any error message that popped up on the screen while flying? It sounds like the drone is in Sport mode if the speed can't go up to 27m/s, or the aircraft country code has not been updated.
Please try to refresh the latest firmware for the aircraft, and restart the aircraft in an open outdoor place, wait for the aircraft to search for satellites, and gets a better signal. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.

Specs of flight speed for your reference:
140 kph; M mode: 39 m/s (27 m/s in Mainland China)
S mode: 27 m/s
N mode: 15 m/s
2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_M7dRMR6zQ1hv
New
Flight distance : 349183 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-21 01:47
Hi there, may I know if there is any error message that popped up on the screen while flying? It sounds like the drone is in Sport mode if the speed can't go up to 27m/s, or the aircraft country code has not been updated.
Please try to refresh the latest firmware for the aircraft, and restart the aircraft in an open outdoor place, wait for the aircraft to search for satellites, and gets a better signal. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.

The drone is fully up to date and no errors popping up. I am flying in the USA. I was flying in full M mode not sport mode. While flying the speed in the goggles stops at 62mph, but i looked at my logs last night and in the logs it says i reached a speed of like 85mph. So this leads me to believe that the drone is flying at the correct speed, but the goggles do not show the correct speed for some reason.
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules