Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JJungPhoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 946362 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_qAeCQiTdZq1S Posted at 2-23 04:11
Any news on this issue? I have the same problem on my M3. I shoot everything in manual, updated to latest firmware, tried using stronger ND filters, but nothing helps. Hyperlapses are ruined, and it's very frustrating. Regret selling M2P which worked flawlessly.
Also, has anyone of you guys found some workaround solution for this issue? I guess DJI won't fix this problem anytime soon. I tried visual deflicker in L&R Timelapse but it didn't help (it's not designed to deal with these kind of colour shifts anyway).

Still not fixed...

Best workaround is keep that aperture as wide open as possible I've found. I definitely feel like it's a hardware issue.

However using davinci resolve has proven to fix the tint and white balance and flicker issue a REALLY well. Better than premiere plugins, LRTimelapse, or anything else I've tried.

DJI really needs to respond to this...
2023-2-23
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

Normally can be fix with LRTimelaps. you can find the frame is giving the most problem and eliminate that but the color shift does not look that bad that cant be fix by LRTimelaps.
2023-2-23
Use props
djiuser_qAeCQiTdZq1S
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3906670 ft
United States

JJungPhoto Posted at 2-23 08:43
Still not fixed...

Best workaround is keep that aperture as wide open as possible I've found. I definitely feel like it's a hardware issue.

Thanks for the aperture hint, I will try and see the results. So far, I have found that the best results come when the photos are a little underexposed when shooting, although the colour shift is still present.
It is very frustrating that DJI hasn't resolved this problem so long.
2023-2-23
Use props
fansc39cc401
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12055282 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Having the same issue. In one Hyperlapse: no issues at all. In the next one I shoot: Completely unusable..

@DJI Please give us a FIX asap!
2023-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules