Assistant software doesnt recognize Phantom
1564 4 2014-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
americanjedi
New

United States

Just recieved Phantom 2 plus, software wont recognize unit. Tired deleting and reinstalling both assistant and driver multiple times, different cables and so on. Still wont recognize it. help..? Havent even been in the air yet.

For the record, will recognize the controller in the rc assistant software though.
2014-12-2
Use props
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

Give us the exact sequence of events you are going through. Then forum members can check if anything is missing.
You say you have downloaded the windows drivers. Did you have the phantom connected as it needs to be talking to them.  Also, when connecting your bird to the assistant software on your PC are you getting two lights on at bottom left of screen graphic?  More info and I'm sure someone here can help.
2014-12-2
Use props
americanjedi
New

United States

rod@voxvideopro Posted at 2014-12-3 09:18
Give us the exact sequence of events you are going through. Then forum members can check if anything ...

First off, thanks so much for the quick and detailed reply. I feel at home already. This is my first drone (minus a nano I purchased in order to acclimate to flying a quad), and its nice to know I have a friendly knowledgeable base here. I deleted it all again, re-installed, configured the remote, and then went over to the Vision again and whamo..it worked this time and updated. No rhyme nor reason. But thank you again for your attempt to assist, and your quick reply. Hopefully everything keeps going well.
2014-12-2
Use props
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

americanjedi@ro Posted at 2014-12-3 09:26
First off, thanks so much for the quick and detailed reply. I feel at home already. This is my fir ...

Good to hear.  There is a wide range of experience here and most problems have been encountered, examined and fixed. It is worth trawling through the history here to see whether your specific problem has already been encountered and dealt with.  Chances are it has, and if not, we can all join in on the voyage of exploration and discovery to find out what went wrong.   Occasionally DJI drop in too, but don't hold your breath on that one.
Cheers!
Rod
2014-12-2
Use props
wayne
New

United States

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... age%3D1&lang=en

This may help.  I think my solution was 4 of 5 down.

Wayne
2014-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules