Red areas in video footage
770 5 2022-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roli09
lvl.1

Austria

I tested out my new DJI Mini 3 Pro drone and I am experiencing some serious problems. Every video I record (all in D-Cinelike), has some artificially red areas in it. The footage is unusable! I also see them on my RC while filming.

Is it some setting, I have to change or is my drone a faulty one and I have to send it back?

sample1_1024px.png
sample2_1024px.png
sample3_1024px.png
2022-8-21
Use props
K9JDN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 893819 ft
  • >>>
United States

I suspect it is a camera problem, since on all three photos it appears on the right or lower right of each photo.  In addition, you indicated you see it on the DJI RC controller screen, as well.  Best to contact DJI Support and open a problem ticket with them to sort the issue.
2022-8-21
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

with ND filters or not?
2022-8-21
Use props
roli09
lvl.1

Austria

K9JDN Posted at 8-21 09:13
I suspect it is a camera problem, since on all three photos it appears on the right or lower right of each photo.  In addition, you indicated you see it on the DJI RC controller screen, as well.  Best to contact DJI Support and open a problem ticket with them to sort the issue.

Thx! I thought this is the supposed way of opening a support case. Do you have a link for me?
2022-8-21
Use props
roli09
lvl.1

Austria

fateofangel Posted at 8-21 09:51
with ND filters or not?

Without any filters.
2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there roli09. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue. I would recommend for your to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules