12Next >
17018 53 2022-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

With Android 13 being on full release a week and pushed to devices i decided to test it with the latest Go4 (4.3.50).

Bad news - it doesn't work.  Just closes instantly on launch.

So looks like DJI despite having 6 months of access to the code base and testing haven't bothered making the app compatible even knowing the release date.

So hold off updating if you need Go4 until DJI can be bothered.

2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Our engineers are working on the update of the DJI GO 4 app on our official website, please wait for the update. You may try out this version if you are in urgent need: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/gQ ... henticate/showShare
Password: GO4123
2022-8-21
Use props
cpcthatsme-sp
New

United States

I tried downloading the link. It said authentication failed. Can you check it as I would like to try this version?
2022-8-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

cpcthatsme-sp Posted at 8-21 18:58
I tried downloading the link. It said authentication failed. Can you check it as I would like to try this version?

The password is working now.
2022-8-21
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Both pixel Android 13 devices report "app failed to install as the package is invalid"
2022-8-22
Use props
roco
New
United States

gnirtS Posted at 8-22 03:22
Both pixel Android 13 devices report "app failed to install as the package is invalid"

Same problem for me. Please update djigo4 app for Android 13.
2022-8-23
Use props
croonerguy
New
Flight distance : 4862 ft
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 8-21 17:49
 I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Our engineers are working on the update of the DJI GO 4 app on our official website, please wait for the update. You may try out this version if you are in urgent need: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/gQGYpiT9io3m2Gf/authenticate/showShare

Hello, I am having the same problem. The DJI GO4 app is not working with the latest version of Android. I just tried to download the "urgent need" version and the password "GO4123" is not working. I just get an "Access forbidden" message. Please help!!!
2022-8-23
Use props
djiuser_5BuHMnRUkeWo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28734 ft
Bulgaria

gnirtS Posted at 8-22 03:22

Did you try uninstalling the previous version first? I was able to do a successful clean installation of the new "test" version on my Pixel 5 with Android 13 and seems that app is working. At least I can open it.
2022-8-24
Use props
dtokez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 232812 ft
United Kingdom

Please get this done. As someone who likes to keep up to date with the latest Android versions, it's extremely frustrating not being able to use my dji kit for a while until it's sorted out. Does make me think about going elsewhere I must admit!
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

croonerguy Posted at 8-23 12:25
Hello, I am having the same problem. The DJI GO4 app is not working with the latest version of Android. I just tried to download the "urgent need" version and the password "GO4123" is not working. I just get an "Access forbidden" message. Please help!!!

I am sorry for the belated reply. Please try to reopen the link and check again. Or you can try the Dropbox link here https://www.dropbox.com/s/v10xbk ... ficial_sec.apk?dl=0
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dtokez Posted at 8-25 14:39
Please get this done. As someone who likes to keep up to date with the latest Android versions, it's extremely frustrating not being able to use my dji kit for a while until it's sorted out. Does make me think about going elsewhere I must admit!

Please use the beta DJI GO 4 app at the moment to solve the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_trY6U9L2myAA
New

France

DJI Susan Posted at 8-25 22:39
Please use the beta DJI GO 4 app at the moment to solve the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,
You said to try the "beta version".
The "official version" seems to be 4.3.50.
If I try the version in the latest link you give, it is 4.3.48 (so less than the official one). This seems a bit strange to me.
I've a Pixel 4a, DJI GO 4 was working fine with Android 12, but failed when I was updated to 13.
When I try to install the version in the link, I get "cannot be installed on this device".
2022-8-26
Use props
djiuser_ZqgcNbDziHm3
New

Norway

DJI, please fix this asap!! I am missing out on several commissions because of this. Had my drone charged and ready yesterday, and when I got ready to fly on site, the app just crashed. It's extremely frustrating when you can't trust the gear and miss out on opportunities because if it. I can't get the Dropbox link or the other link to work. Do you have any other solutions?
2022-8-26
Use props
Nerds 2 You
New
Flight distance : 93392 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 8-25 22:38
I am sorry for the belated reply. Please try to reopen the link and check again. Or you can try the Dropbox link here https://www.dropbox.com/s/v10xbkm5j8jctp9/DJI-v4.3.48_220812-1127-36628_official_sec.apk?dl=0

Downloaded and installed from Dropbox on Pixel 6 Pro Android 13, opens and runs no problem. Thank you for the link.
2022-8-27
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

djiuser_5BuHMnRUkeWo Posted at 8-24 03:32
Did you try uninstalling the previous version first? I was able to do a successful clean installation of the new "test" version on my Pixel 5 with Android 13 and seems that app is working. At least I can open it.

This fixed it.  Uninstall needed first.
2022-8-28
Use props
djiuser_JRTbVuNSLMSH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29557 ft
United Kingdom

I have managed to install the test version on pixel 6 after unistalling a previous version.
The apps starts fine, but there is an issue with the live video delay, basically it refreshes after about 20 sec and it is completely unusable.
Any solution for it?
2022-8-30
Use props
djiuser_vaQ9SSuwdpfk
New

Peru

No puedo abrir la aplicación dji Go, es urgente
2022-9-4
Use props
djiuser_IDLNk85KLIZL
New

Italy

Nerds 2 You Posted at 8-27 09:25
Downloaded and installed from Dropbox on Pixel 6 Pro Android 13, opens and runs no problem. Thank you for the link.

Hi, I've got pixel 6 with Android 13 and I can't install that file from a Dropbox and obviously DJI go 4 is not working. May I ask how you manage to do this, like step by step? What app did you use on your phone to install file from a Dropbox? And did you have already installed DJI go 4 app on your phone? I'm on holidays right now and I don't have access to the computer.
Thanks
2022-9-7
Use props
thecrazyindian
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_IDLNk85KLIZL Posted at 9-7 09:12
Hi, I've got pixel 6 with Android 13 and I can't install that file from a Dropbox and obviously DJI go 4 is not working. May I ask how you manage to do this, like step by step? What app did you use on your phone to install file from a Dropbox? And did you have already installed DJI go 4 app on your phone? I'm on holidays right now and I don't have access to the computer.
Thanks

I did it this way:
*Force close any versions installed, clear cache and data on the app, then uninstall
*Reboot Phone
*Install the version from DropBox
*Reboot Phone

This has worked with my Pixel 6 Pro, I haven't tested connection with my Mavic 2 Pro just yet so cannot comment on the video latency one of the previous users has mentioned.
2022-9-7
Use props
thecrazyindian
New

United Kingdom

thecrazyindian Posted at 9-7 10:47
I did it this way:
*Force close any versions installed, clear cache and data on the app, then uninstall
*Reboot Phone

I did it this way:
*Force close any versions installed, clear cache and data on the app, then uninstall
*Reboot Phone
*Install the version from DropBox
*Reboot Phone

This has worked with my Pixel 6 Pro, I haven't tested connection with my Mavic 2 Pro just yet so cannot comment on the video latency one of the previous users has mentioned.
2022-9-7
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

FWIW Pixel 7 Pro its back to not working.
Video is so laggy and infrequent its impossible to use.
2022-10-27
Use props
catarsan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

There are months of this problem and still not solved...that proves how bad become DJI and we need to move to other brands!

I'm using android 13 and I can't use my drone for months....
2022-11-12
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI appear to have completely abandoned all drones that use Go4 and Android.

Given the Mavic 2 Pro has MORE features than the Mavic 3 (SDK, waypoints etc) its ridiculous.  They seem to want you to upgrade to a less featured product.
2022-11-15
Use props
Flying Frank
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1068809 ft
Germany

It same here. M2Pro, S22Ultra not working properly. This REALLY sucks. Drone is absolutely worthless at this very moment. Get your things to work DJI. I payed a lot of my hard earned money for this.
2022-11-15
Use props
Flying Frank
lvl.2
Germany

Just wrote with Support today. They said they are working on it.... Let´s see. I really don´t think, there is anything coming up.

It´s just a shame. Maybe someone could start posting this in social media. I would do, but i don´t have any social media accounts at all.
2022-11-16
Use props
djiuser_hmHHRQxXr9lc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 160456 ft

United Kingdom

What is happening on this update i cant use my mavic 2 pro as the camera is black with my samsung a53 5g.
2022-11-16
Use props
Mohinder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 920489 ft
Ireland

I have Pixel 7 and the same issue. DJI GO 4 not working. I go for holiday soon and I hope problem will be solved until.
2022-11-17
Use props
djiuser_hmHHRQxXr9lc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 160456 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 8-21 17:49
 I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Our engineers are working on the update of the DJI GO 4 app on our official website, please wait for the update. You may try out this version if you are in urgent need: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/gQGYpiT9io3m2Gf/authenticate/showShare

I cant get your links to work and cant get my samsung a53 to work with the camera on my mavic 2 pro. Can you send me a working link please.
2022-11-17
Use props
Flying Frank
lvl.2
Germany

Any Update DJI ? Any Progress so far ? Any News? We would REALLY like to know how things are going. You do have to understand, that we do have a 2K bucks f***** paperweight on our shelf. This REALLY is buggin all of us.
2022-11-17
Use props
Emaside
New

Italy

Si Hanno notizie oppure si sa una data per l'aggiornamento? avere €2000 gettati senza poterli usare fa veramente pensare a chi abbiamo dato i nostri soldi
2022-11-20
Use props
Flying Frank
lvl.2
Germany

It seems to have been some sort of quite update. Still same Version Number, but just re downloaded the app from the DJI Homepage, and it works just fine. Will test tomorrow and report back.
Thanks so far.
2022-11-20
Use props
djiuser_buN8iWC46KSd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20755 ft

Italy

With Android 13 on Pixel 7 Pro once installed DJI Go 4 I only see the black screen and not the video. Sometimes I see the video jumping from black and white to colore but it does not work App.
2022-11-21
Use props
Kalas666
New
Flight distance : 67844 ft

United Kingdom

Hi,
does anyone know where to send this piece of **** back to?
Spent thousands a couple of years ago on a Mavic Pro 2 to now find out that it does not work with a 2 year old phone on the current Android release.  @dji  I will never buy or recommend your products again, this has left a very sour taste in my mouth. Social Media here we come
2022-11-24
Use props
Fredisco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71043 ft
Sweden

What the actuall .... DJI?!!

Nothing works now for my Pixel 6, I have both a Mavic 2 Zoom + DJI Go4 v4.3.54(1164-official) this version doesn't work as the video is mostly black and white maybe a still frame of color every 5-20 sec.
This makes my very expensive drone completely useless.

You would think that DJI would support the Pixel 6 phones form Google themselves, but no..

The same goes with my newly bought DJI Action 2 + DJI Mimo v1.8.4 (225929), also not working, can't connect so I have another brick of a device here.
I can't connect as it's locked and requires to be linked to register. but I can't link it because again the Pixel 6 won't connect.
So I can't use it in any way!!!!

I'm utterly disappointed by you DJI !!!

PLEASE RELEASE UPDATES TO FIX BOTH DJI Mimo & DJI Go 4 to work with the most default Android devices that exists. (Pixel 6 & Pixel 7)

I'm not going to buy another phone so I can use the DJI gear.
2022-11-26
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Wonder how long they're going to deliberately ignore the issue.
2022-11-26
Use props
djiuser_buN8iWC46KSd
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 8-25 22:39

On november 11 I wrote: "With Android 13 on Pixel 7 Pro once installed DJI Go 4 I only see the black screen and not the video. Sometimes I see the video jumping from black and white to colore but it does not work App."

I own a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and a Mavic Pro but where the Mavic Pro (seems) to work (tried it stationary), with the Mavic 2 Zoom I often see a black and, after a while, color screen that often changes to b/w but the image does not move by zooming or moving the camera except after a few seconds. You cannot operate such an expensive drone this way! Can you do something and/or at least respond to the various DJI drone owners?
Thank you
2022-12-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_buN8iWC46KSd Posted at 12-1 11:03
On november 11 I wrote: "With Android 13 on Pixel 7 Pro once installed DJI Go 4 I only see the black screen and not the video. Sometimes I see the video jumping from black and white to colore but it does not work App."

I own a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and a Mavic Pro but where the Mavic Pro (seems) to work (tried it stationary), with the Mavic 2 Zoom I often see a black and, after a while, color screen that often changes to b/w but the image does not move by zooming or moving the camera except after a few seconds. You cannot operate such an expensive drone this way! Can you do something and/or at least respond to the various DJI drone owners?

Hi there, I am sorry for the belated reply. May I know the current DJI GO 4 app version you are using? Please make sure to download the latest version from https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 and check again.
If the issue only happens when you are using the Mavic 2 Zoom, please provide a video for me for further confirmation.
I also have a post for your reference on troubleshooting, you may check it out https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
Please keep us updated on the result.
2022-12-3
Use props
Greed
New

Mexico

I'm using dji go 4 on Android 13 and It just keeps asking me to give permission to access GPS and storage which I already gave, and it won't let me fly because of this, what can I do. I'm already on the latest firmware 4.3.54
2022-12-8
Use props
Billy Idle
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 12-3 22:53
Hi there, I am sorry for the belated reply. May I know the current DJI GO 4 app version you are using? Please make sure to download the latest version from https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 and check again.
If the issue only happens when you are using the Mavic 2 Zoom, please provide a video for me for further confirmation.
I also have a post for your reference on troubleshooting, you may check it out https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=279398&extra=page%3D1

Hi Susan, sorry for the delay but I had not used the PC for a few days due to the flu.

Let me give you a summary of the situation and critical issues:
- I owned the Xiaomi MI9 smartphone and was fully satisfied with my DJI drones
- last October I bought the Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone with Android 13, and after that I could no longer access the DJI GO 4 app smoothly and without worries
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled (several times) the DJI GO 4 app (version 4.3.54) and I am in this condition with the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone
- I open the app: black screen until I turn off the smartphone screen and I can see DJI GO 4 open
- I try to maneuver the camera using zoom, up and down movement, left with a finger on the display and I always see the image very delayed, often changing color from b/w to color and vice versa.
- If, on the other hand, I use DJI Mavic Pro Platinum drone at the beginning I always have a black screen which, after restarting the apps as above, works regularly (but always leaves me with some concerns about the proper functioning of the app)

I would like to send you the video but I can't because from the msg reply mask I can only send photos! Please let me know how to do it, thanks!

Please let me know something because (as with other users) it doesn't seem fair that a company like DJI should leave their customers' drones unused several months after the launch of Android 13 without taking action and/or at least issuing an official statement about it.
I thank you.
Rudy
2022-12-13
Use props
rohit3251
lvl.1

India

I am also facing same issue with Pixel 6 Pro (android 13) with Apk version V4.3.54 (Can someone help with Beta version of APK which can work with Android 13), The image very delayed, often changing color from b/w to color and vice versa.
2022-12-14
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules