750 7 2022-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Hi. I'm getting crazy with  Fly App. Just can install the last version (1.6.12). Any other version (I use V1.6.6) crashes at start. It was working until yesterday on my Samsung S22 Ultra.
Does anyone have a similar issue? Thanks.
2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, may I know if there was an update on your Android before the issue happend? There was an issue with the DJI Fly app with the update and the issue was optimized on 1.6.12, rest assured. If you encountered any issue with the current version, please let me know, I am here to help.
2022-8-21
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 8-21 18:59
Hi, may I know if there was an update on your Android before the issue happend? There was an issue with the DJI Fly app with the update and the issue was optimized on 1.6.12, rest assured. If you encountered any issue with the current version, please let me know, I am here to help.

Thanjs for your response.  No there was not any Android update for the last few weeks. This issue happened yesterday. Everything is working fine on my Samsung S6 tablet but not on my S22 Ultra.
2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pajomota Posted at 8-21 20:12
Thanjs for your response.  No there was not any Android update for the last few weeks. This issue happened yesterday. Everything is working fine on my Samsung S6 tablet but not on my S22 Ultra.

I see, may I know if everything is now working well?
2022-8-26
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 8-26 00:20
I see, may I know if everything is now working well?

Hello  Still not working any version but the last (1.6.12)
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pajomota Posted at 8-29 05:27
Hello  Still not working any version but the last (1.6.12)

I am sorry for this. May I know the Android system version of your S22? Please provide the screenshot of the system and a screen recording of the issue for further confirmation. At the same time, you may try to remove the original app and install the latest version 1.7.0 from the website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Kindly note to back up the needed files including the flight record files in the app before removing the app. Please keep us updated.
2022-8-30
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 8-30 09:06
I am sorry for this. May I know the Android system version of your S22? Please provide the screenshot of the system and a screen recording of the issue for further confirmation. At the same time, you may try to remove the original app and install the latest version 1.7.0 from the website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Kindly note to back up the needed files including the flight record files in the app before removing the app. Please keep us updated.

Thanks and sorry for the delay. Everything is working now since One UI update.
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pajomota Posted at 11-24 09:10
Thanks and sorry for the delay. Everything is working now since One UI update.

Thank you for your update, happy to hear that the issue is solved now.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2022-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules