Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone drifts after a couple of minor crashes
651 1 2022-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jvenh
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I had a few minor crashes over the weekend but the only damaged part I can see is the blades that I have replaced with new ones and have now installed DJI blade guards and some scratches. One of the camera shock absorbers did break the solid plastic part on the rubber holder on the bottom left. I am not sure if this is why it was drifting and would not stay stable. It seemed to be fine until I moved it to the horizontal axis, the vertical axis seemed to work normally. I have ordered a new camera that has not arrived yet. All the sensors look good no damage to the lens and all the legs and arms look Ok. The connector cables under the top cover all look connected correctly. Can anyone think of what would cause this? I was flying when the sun was going down and the drone went out of control I tried to recover and went into a pine tree. I did fly it after that just a bit over a sidewalk like 2 minutes and it seemed to fly well when I was not using the goggles. Then the next day when I took off it started to drift backward and hit a fence and broke almost all the blades. I am not sure what else I should check so I know it's going to fly stable. Is there some recalibration process I need to try or something I think all the firmware is up to date.
2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules