Android 12 not Compatible with DJI applications
4401 32 2022-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hamidslens
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40958 ft
Kenya

I have Android 12 on my Oneplus 8T and Android 10 on my Oneplus 6. DJI Go, DJI Go 4 and DJI RC do not work with Andorid 12, please advise an updated app or a fix for Android 12

2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, kindly download the beta version of the DJI GO 4 and DJI GO app from the following link and try again. Please let us know if it does not work.
https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/5RGmZodoyg87WBk  
PWD: DJI123
May I know the details of the issue you encountered with DJI RC for further confirmation? If it is DJI Fly app, you can download it from our official website https://www.dji.com/hr/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly directly.
Please keep us updated on the result.
2022-8-21
Use props
hamidslens
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40958 ft
Kenya

DJI Susan, Thanks for your assistance, all applications are now running, i had to uninstall the DJI RC and reinstall and it also works. Thanks again for your speedy response
2022-8-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hamidslens Posted at 8-22 22:41
DJI Susan, Thanks for your assistance, all applications are now running, i had to uninstall the DJI RC and reinstall and it also works. Thanks again for your speedy response

Thanks for your update as well.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
2022-8-22
Use props
Adam Sghir
New
Flight distance : 104177 ft
Tunisia

Hello i Have Samsung A52s, Dji go 4 app not working, so my phantom 4 pro is useless now, i tried it all, apk app, android update...
So what is the solution DJI, i work with my drone, need to get fixed soon.
2022-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Adam Sghir Posted at 8-26 08:50
Hello i Have Samsung A52s, Dji go 4 app not working, so my phantom 4 pro is useless now, i tried it all, apk app, android update...
So what is the solution DJI, i work with my drone, need to get fixed soon.

Sorry for your case. Could you please try the beta version of DJI GO 4 app in the following link to see if it works on your device? Please keep us updated on the result.
https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/9z3AMxoRHmbJ9CH
PWD: GO4123
2022-8-27
Use props
noesro
lvl.1

Austria

DJI Susan Posted at 8-27 00:58
Sorry for your case. Could you please try the beta version of DJI GO 4 app in the following link to see if it works on your device? Please keep us updated on the result.

I have a Google Pixel 4a smartphone. The DJI GO4 app verison 4.3.50 worked for a very long time on Android 12. Suddenly you could not open the app, when I saw that there is no more recent version provided, I updated the smartphone to Android 13. The behavior has remained the same, when you open app, it is immediately closed again. DJI-v4.3.48_220812-1127-36628_official_sec.apk cannot be installed because the files are invalid.

Have test given all permissions and the open still does not work.

2022-8-28
Use props
djiuser_aSoMhn3EjZGD
New

United Kingdom

I have the same issue on my Pixel 6 worked fine until updated to Android 12 (and can't go back) . Not a happy!! DJI please sort ASAP!!!
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

noesro Posted at 8-28 02:21
I have a Google Pixel 4a smartphone. The DJI GO4 app verison 4.3.50 worked for a very long time on Android 12. Suddenly you could not open the app, when I saw that there is no more recent version provided, I updated the smartphone to Android 13. The behavior has remained the same, when you open app, it is immediately closed again. DJI-v4.3.48_220812-1127-36628_official_sec.apk cannot be installed because the files are invalid.

Have test given all permissions and the open still does not work.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may try this link:
GO :https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/EGyCHqYiJszqjpR  
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_aSoMhn3EjZGD Posted at 8-28 03:17
I have the same issue on my Pixel 6 worked fine until updated to Android 12 (and can't go back) . Not a happy!! DJI please sort ASAP!!!

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try the link in #9. Thanks.
2022-8-28
Use props
noesro
lvl.1

Austria

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-28 03:46
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may try this link:

In the link under GO4 directory, DJI-v4.3.48_220812-1127-36628_official_sec.apk is still the latest version. As mentioned in #8 that it does not work with Android 12 and 13. With Android 13 comes the message that the apk contains invalid files. With Android12 the DJI GO4 app closes again.
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

noesro Posted at 8-29 00:38
In the link under GO4 directory, DJI-v4.3.48_220812-1127-36628_official_sec.apk is still the latest version. As mentioned in #8 that it does not work with Android 12 and 13. With Android 13 comes the message that the apk contains invalid files. With Android12 the DJI GO4 app closes again.

May I ask if the OS version of your phone is Android 12 or Android 13? Could you please tell us if you installed the beta version successfully? If not, please send us the screenshot to check the error message.
2022-8-29
Use props
noesro
lvl.1

Austria

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-29 02:06
May I ask if the OS version of your phone is Android 12 or Android 13? Could you please tell us if you installed the beta version successfully? If not, please send us the screenshot to check the error message.

When I run the apk file, I am asked if the DJI Go4 app should be updated. With yes bstätigt this error message comes with Android 13. With Android 12 I can no longer test, because my phone has just been updated to version 13.

Screenshot from Pixel4a

Screenshot from Pixel4a
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

noesro Posted at 8-29 03:29
When I run the apk file, I am asked if the DJI Go4 app should be updated. With yes bstätigt this error message comes with Android 13. With Android 12 I can no longer test, because my phone has just been updated to version 13.

[view_image][view_image]

May I ask if the permission you mentioned above is referring to the 'Allow from this source' option? Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager to open this file again to see if it works.
2022-8-30
Use props
Femski
lvl.2

United Kingdom

The answer for DJI GO 4 and for DJI Fly is to go back one version Files can be found hereOlder DJI Fly APK for Fly and Go4

Watch the video
Video to resolve DJI App compatibility Android

2022-8-30
Use props
Femski
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I am having the same issue on my Samsung Note 20 Ultra Mimo  FLY and Go apps not opening, I have managed to get FLY and Go4 working by reverting back to a previous version
2022-8-30
Use props
Femski
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 8-21 23:59
Hi there, kindly download the beta version of the DJI GO 4 and DJI GO app from the following link and try again. Please let us know if it does not work.

This link does not work for me I need the DJI GO for the inspire 1
2022-8-30
Use props
Femski
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Only solutions for GO 4 and fly see this video
2022-8-30
Use props
Femski
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Femski Posted at 8-30 06:52
This link does not work for me I need the DJI GO for the inspire 1

Link NOT working

2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try this link?
2022-8-30
Use props
noesro
lvl.1

Austria

For DJI FLy App the link here helped me and works. Unfortunately not with DJI GO4...
2022-8-31
Use props
Atx DJI User 777
New

United States

Hello, I have downloaded the 3.48 file and installed with the APK app on my Pixel 6. The app starts but my Mavic Pro 2 lost visual connection with the app as soon as it took off.

I have now lost 2 work days trying to fix this issue because I upgraded my phone thinking DJI would have the common sense to coordinate the rollout with Android. I was wrong and I have now lost my time and money traveling to a jobsite with an unusable app and drone.

Please let us know how to address the app issues because it's now costing us our time and money!
2022-8-31
Use props
Atx DJI User 777
New

United States

Hello, I have downloaded the 3.48 file and installed with the APK app on my Pixel 6. The app starts but my Mavic Pro 2 lost visual connection with the app as soon as it took off.

I have now lost 2 work days trying to fix this issue because I upgraded my phone thinking DJI would have the common sense to coordinate the rollout with Android. I was wrong and I have now lost my time and money traveling to a jobsite with an unusable app and drone.

Please let us know how to address the app issues because it's now costing us our time and money!
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

noesro Posted at 8-31 11:49
For DJI FLy App the link here helped me and works. Unfortunately not with DJI GO4...

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have you tried the link in #21?
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

noesro Posted at 8-31 11:49

Hi there, could you please try the link below? Please let us know if it is the link that won't work or if the beta DJI GO 4 app does not work. Thank you.
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Atx DJI User 777 Posted at 8-31 15:11

Hi there, I am sorry to read about your case. Just to double confirm, the connection and image transmission are established when the drone is powered on, but transmission is lost when the drone is taken off, right? Would you please provide a short video of the case for further confirmation?
At the same time, please try to use another connection cable, (you can use the USB port in the bottom of the controller, please remove the side cable when the bottom port is used), and relink the AC and RC.
Please keep us updated on the result.
2022-9-1
Use props
noesro
lvl.1

Austria

No, it does not work.
Screenshot_20220901-091603.png
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Atx DJI User 777 Posted at 8-31 15:11
Hello, I have downloaded the 3.48 file and installed with the APK app on my Pixel 6. The app starts but my Mavic Pro 2 lost visual connection with the app as soon as it took off.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the current OS version on your Phone? Would you please screenshot the software information on your phone for us? Thanks.
2022-9-1
Use props
djiuser_HGRqRqgvheZI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14613 ft

United States

My dji go4 app will not open on my Samsung s20 android 12. I've u installed app multiple times and gave all permissions and made sure my VPN is off I xannot use drone is there a way for my to resolve this or download an older version ..app will not open
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_HGRqRqgvheZI Posted at 9-3 19:24
My dji go4 app will not open on my Samsung s20 android 12. I've u installed app multiple times and gave all permissions and made sure my VPN is off I xannot use drone is there a way for my to resolve this or download an older version ..app will not open

Hi, sorry for the issue, may I know the current version of DJI GO 4 app you are using?
Please try the beta version in the link below and check again. See if it is working.
2022-9-4
Use props
Atx DJI User 777
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-1 01:01
Hi there, I am sorry to read about your case. Just to double confirm, the connection and image transmission are established when the drone is powered on, but transmission is lost when the drone is taken off, right? Would you please provide a short video of the case for further confirmation?
At the same time, please try to use another connection cable, (you can use the USB port in the bottom of the controller, please remove the side cable when the bottom port is used), and relink the AC and RC.
Please keep us updated on the result. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUVwvfIdnXA&t=1s

I have tried the re-binding process and it the feed goes gray after a couple of seconds. Signal on and off!

I am using version 4.3.48
Screenshot_20220921-211139.png
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Atx DJI User 777 Posted at 9-21 18:04
I have tried the re-binding process and it the feed goes gray after a couple of seconds. Signal on and off!

I am using version 4.3.48

Thank you for your reply. Could you please try to reinstall the APP via our official website? We have uploaded a new version of V4.3.52. Here is the link; https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-9-21
Use props
djiuser_72ZHqhH54bWa
New

Pakistan

I have itel a60s android 12version Mobile device but Dji fly app not compatible anyone Help to fix it please
1-23 05:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules