Solid red light on Do-it-all-handle Pocket 2
1854 3 2022-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hollandrob
lvl.1

Thailand

Hello,

I attached a Do-it-all-handle on my new Pocket 2. Everything seems to work fine (including mic) only for the red control light of the handle.
The light is solid red and I can't get it switched off or turn it into green.
I also don't know how to reset the handle and no information abailable in manual except that the solid red light means 'abnormal status detected'.

Please help!
2022-8-22
Use props
SpectreOne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 79659 ft
United States

From what I was able to find on other threads inside the DJI forum, a solid red light indicates a battery fault. From DJI support, " the battery fails to be recognized, please try to wipe the copper sheet inside the battery compartment with 95% alcohol and cotton swab. If the problem persists, please clean the battery cooper sheet." Is this a refurbished handle?
2022-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to reinstall the firmware of the unit and check if the issue persists? You may refer to the tutorial link below. In addition, kindly please take a short video showing the issue for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-8-22
Use props
Hollandrob
lvl.1

Thailand

It looks like I cannot update firmware. Both wired and/or through bluetooth, via the DJI Mimo app I get no possibility to download and (re)install any firmware.
Following firmware is on device:
Main: 01.03.00.10
Camera firmware: 0.00.00.01 and 01.30.54.86
Gimbal firmware: 0.04.09.07 and 02.00.15.74
Control stick firmware: 01.00.06.07
Handle firmware: 01.00.12.15 / 3HBCJBR01A6502

I use IOS app (reinstalled)

Bluetooth connection, microphone handle work well. Icon is displayed on screen

Red controle light remains solid = abnormal status detected
2022-8-23
Use props
Advanced