DJI Mic + Pocket 2 with Do-It-All Handle?
2542 8 2022-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Why Sit Home?
lvl.4
Russia

Hi there. Been researching this and trying to find some answers, but simply couldn't. Will the Pocket 2 with the Do-It-All Handle attached work with this newer DJI Mic?
I am absolutely aware about this designated Pocket 2 wireless mic, but my plan is to get this DJI Mic to later use it with my other camera. I'm totally sure that it'll work with my Canon, but not at all sure about the Pocket 2. Could someone please give me the answer? Thanks.
2022-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You need to use the 3.55mm camera cable to connect DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle with the DJI Mic receiver. The specific connection method is shown in the following pictures below. Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!

2022-8-22
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Thanks for clarifying that DJI Paladin. Was wondering if USB-C connection is supported, but not at least now, I guess? Is there possibly a firmware update coming for DJI Mic and/or Pocket 2 that could add this possibility?

Thanks in advance for replying!
2022-8-23
Use props
Why Sit Home?
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-22 22:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You need to use the 3.55mm camera cable to connect DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle with the DJI Mic receiver. The specific connection method is shown in the following pictures below. Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!

[view_image]

Gosh, thanks a lot! But I have the same question as HGDC84. It's not an option to use the USB-C port for that?
2022-8-23
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Tested the USB-C connection method myself. Didn't work with the DIA Handle's USB-C connection, and when using the tripod mount adapter, it didn't fit even physically.

So we're stuck with the 3,5mm connection when using with the Pocket 2, at least for now.
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 8-23 13:02
Thanks for clarifying that DJI Paladin. Was wondering if USB-C connection is supported, but not at least now, I guess? Is there possibly a firmware update coming for DJI Mic and/or Pocket 2 that could add this possibility?

Thanks in advance for replying!

Thank you for your response, HGDC. I will take this as suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. We will keep you posted. Thank you!
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Why Sit Home? Posted at 8-23 18:56
Gosh, thanks a lot! But I have the same question as HGDC84. It's not an option to use the USB-C port for that?

I will take note of this as a suggestion and will surely send this to the team. Thank you for your continued support!
2022-8-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-29 02:37
Thank you for your response, HGDC. I will take this as suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. We will keep you posted. Thank you!

Thanks, appreciate it that you at least take that into consideration. Would save time and effort if we could do that, needing less separate cables and add-ons. :-)
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 9-2 03:47
Thanks, appreciate it that you at least take that into consideration. Would save time and effort if we could do that, needing less separate cables and add-ons. :-)

You are most welcome. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules