1896 4 2022-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
riwer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54938 ft
Russia

Hi,

I just got a brand new air 2s and when i try to take off first all the motors spin up but after a moment i get an error

"Check whether propellers are installed correctly. If the propellers are installed correctly and the aircraft still cannot takeoff, a motor error may exist. Contact DJI Support for assistance (Code: 30252)"

The application displays a picture with the top right propeller highlighted (not sure if that matters).

In fact, all propellers are installed correctly (propellers with marks are installed on motors with marks).

2022-8-22
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

you have to contact support, but please dismount and install propellers again to make sure
2022-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. May I please ask if you have a spare or extra set of propellers and please try those to see if the issue persists? You may refer to the tutorial link below on how to properly install the propellers please start at @0:40 on the video. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_AXRRyEWz3HHD
New

Bulgaria

Hi there! I had the same problem, but with DJI Mini 3 Pro. I also check the propellers, they were ok. While searching how to fix it, I saw this forum.

I have a decision of this problem. Just calibrate the drone. It worked for me! I hope it will work for you!
1-17 12:26
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I ran across this problem and I just calibrated the drone using the computer.
1-20 08:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules