DJI MINI 3 PRO non binding with Rc N1
3364 17 2022-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yoimi-Dron
lvl.2
Flight distance : 265338 ft

United States

I am not so happy with the Screen controller for my mini 3 PRO, so I tried to bind it with an RC-N1 from my AIR 2S . The controller started beeping and turning the lights and the Mini 3 PRO start turning the lights, after 1 minute the binding failed.

Any idea what is the problem?
2022-8-22
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Make sure your controller is updated to the latest version, then connect your phone to the RC and after you open the app select the Mini 3 icon, it should install firmware in the RC N1 for the Mini 3 to make binding possible, then enter camera view, control and bind the RC to drone again.
2022-8-22
Use props
Yoimi-Dron
lvl.2

United States

I tried the process you described 5 times. Still not binding after the 1minute time
2022-8-22
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Make sure in the connection guide that you select the mini 3
2022-8-22
Use props
Yoimi-Dron
lvl.2

United States

Thank you, Yes I selected the Mini 3 PRO each time
2022-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect both aircraft and your controller (RC-N1) to the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware of both devices then perform the linking process again then check if the issue persists? You may download the said software below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-8-22
Use props
Andre vd Weide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1503937 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yoimi-Dron Posted at 8-22 19:32
Thank you, Yes I selected the Mini 3 PRO each time

did you push the button on mini3 hold it for a few seconds
2022-8-23
Use props
Yoimi-Dron
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-22 21:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect both aircraft and your controller (RC-N1) to the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware of both devices then perform the linking process again then check if the issue persists? You may download the said software below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Thank you. This solves the issue , now they paired
2022-8-23
Use props
Andre vd Weide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1503937 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yoimi-Dron Posted at 8-23 04:22

the push on the button?
2022-8-23
Use props
Yoimi-Dron
lvl.2

United States

Andre vd Weide Posted at 8-23 05:46
the push on the button?

No way, The reply from DJI Paladin solved the issue
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Perfect! We're glad that your unit is now fully working again. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Happy flying!
2022-8-26
Use props
dronepilipinas
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi do you have other suggestions this process did not worked on my mini 3. Thanks
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dronepilipinas Posted at 10-14 10:13
Hi do you have other suggestions this process did not worked on my mini 3. Thanks

Hello there. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are using an RC with a built-in screen or just the normal RC with a mobile device on it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-17
Use props
djiuser_M1YSMHWXJ1vi
New

Hungary

I downloaded the dji assistant for my mac, I connected dji rc n1 controller, but I can’t upgrade the firmware. What should I do?
2022-12-29
Use props
djiuser_M1YSMHWXJ1vi
New

Hungary

I downloaded the dji assistant for my mac, I connected dji rc n1 controller, but I can’t upgrade the firmware. What should I do?
2022-12-29
Use props
djiuser_M1YSMHWXJ1vi
New

Hungary

djiuser_M1YSMHWXJ1vi Posted at 12-29 13:56

I can upgrade the rc n1 controller from android phone. Iphone and mac throw an error.
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_M1YSMHWXJ1vi Posted at 12-29 13:56

Can you please confirm what error did you experience with the software? Does the software install on your Mac successfully? You may send us a screenshot of the error message for us to help you further. Thank you.
2022-12-31
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Did you install Assistant 2 CONSUMER version?
2022-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules