Brand new WB37 battery do not charging
2538 7 2022-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbe0ad866
lvl.1
  • >>>
Brazil

I bought a CristalSky monitor and the battery came completely drained. I connected the smart charger to the Inspire 2's power supply and tried charging the battery for the first time. After the LED flashes 21 times, the charger does not recognize the presence of the battery. What should I do?
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to leave the said battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-23
Use props
fansbe0ad866
lvl.1
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-23 00:15
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to leave the said battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

After 5 hours, nothing happened...
2022-8-23
Use props
fansbe0ad866
lvl.1
  • >>>
Brazil

I decided to put the dead battery in CristalSky, hit the on/off button a few times, and go back the battery back to the smart charger... It started charging normally, without interruption. If I get a full charge, I'll come back here to let you know.
2022-8-23
Use props
fansbe0ad866
lvl.1
  • >>>
Brazil

fansbe0ad866 Posted at 8-23 05:06
I decided to put the dead battery in CristalSky, hit the on/off button a few times, and go back the battery back to the smart charger... It started charging normally, without interruption. If I get a full charge, I'll come back here to let you know.

The battery is now unlocked and it is working normally.
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansbe0ad866 Posted at 8-24 15:15
The battery is now unlocked and it is working normally.

Great! We're glad that you have already managed to bring up the battery to its hibernation mode. Should you have other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-8-26
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did DJI discontinued the WB37 battery?  not in stock forever, I purchase NIB on Amazon and eBay...both DJI and sealed and DEAD, voltage depleted and they don't take charge any longer. The after market replacement from synergy is $160 !!!
2022-11-23
Use props
djiuser_qRnYGwL6wGPP
New

United Kingdom

fansbe0ad866 Posted at 2022-8-23 05:06
I decided to put the dead battery in CristalSky, hit the on/off button a few times, and go back the battery back to the smart charger... It started charging normally, without interruption. If I get a full charge, I'll come back here to let you know.

This is a wonderful tip!!! I ahd the same problem with a WB37 and an M300 Smart Controller. I followed your example and replaced into the controller, turning on and off (only once). The battery seems to be charging properly now and no annoying error warning sounds or lights after 10 min (took 3 min before for that to happen!!)
THANKS!!!!!
2023-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules