Disappointed that Google Play and Apple do not host DJI apps
689 5 2022-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
misterjohn
New

United Kingdom

I have 2 Osmo Mobiles. OM1 and OM3. I haven't used them for quite a while. I am disappointed to find recently that Google Play and Apple don't host the DJI apps to run these gimbals. I am referred to a DJI app hosted by DJI.... but I get warning messages when I try to download them onto my devices. I'm really disappointed. I will have to look for alternatives. Not happy.
2022-8-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here is an alternative location.  Hope this helps you.
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific error message did you receive when you download the DJI Applications? Could you please provide us some screenshots? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-23
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

I had heard DJI apps were removed from Google Play Store, but from Apple's app store, too? Weird.
2022-8-23
Use props
GTS 350
lvl.4

United States

Due to concerns with dji ties to the Chinese government the apps will not be available in the app stores in the United States. This of course also means the apps are not scanned for maleware or spyware (so we dont know) or extremely poorly written code (which we do know).
2022-8-23
Use props
nmendes752
lvl.1
Portugal

I to have a Osmo mobile 2. And i´m had problems with my samsung S20FE. I´installed the app with a APK transfered by the DJI site suport. The Instalation went ok. I clean the cache and the app is working. But the terms of use and the initial autorizations are allways  appearing.
2022-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules