8255 140 2022-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rafael Branca Posted at 3-28 06:52
Thank you for reply. Today I contact again the support team by chat, and they promisse to me to send the email today.. I´m still waiting

Hi there, we notice our team has sent you the email, may I ask did you receive it?
2023-3-31
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 379875 ft
United States

Corinne. Posted at 3-20 03:49
I think you should get a warning so you could be polite.
How can you ask someone to tell you the answer or solution without showing your question? How do you determine that this is a software problem? You didn't provide any valid information, how can DJI fix it? You just keep repeating worthless and rude words instead providing the information DJI needed.
If I were you, I will immediately provide all the data DJI asked for and then wait for their solution rather than waste the time.

LOL!!  WELL CORRINE, GUESS WHAT!!! ,. . I TALKED TO SOMEONE AT DJI SUPPORT OVER A MONTH AGO... AND I DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU SUGESTED TO DO WITH THEM,.. WE WENT THOUGH EVERYTHING IN FINE DETAIL.. WE TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE THAT HIS LITTLE SUPPORT DATABASE TOLD HIM TO SAY...  HE ASKED ME TO DO SO MANY USELESS THINGS THAT I HAVE TRIED SO MANY TIMES BEFORE,, BUT WE DID IT AGAIN TOGETHER BECASE HE SAID I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING,.. AND THEN,........ AFTER ABOUT 1.5 HOURS OF US TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN,.. HE FINALLY AGREED WITH ME THAT THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A BIGGER PROBLEM FITH THE FIRMWARE AND THEY DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.. SO IT IS ACTUALLY POINTLESS TO SPEAK WITH SUPPORT ABOUT ANY OF THIS ANY MORE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO FIX ANY OF IT! !!!!   BUT THEN I GOT EXCITED FOR A MOMENT BECAUSE HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR AFTER WE GOT OFF THE PHONE AND PROMISED TO CALL ME BACK WITHIN 48 HOURS TO GET AUTHORIZATION TO SEND THE DRONE BACK FOR A POSSIBLE REFUND OR AT LEAST A FREE REPLACEMENT,... WELL,, MAYBE HE WAS MIXING UP HOURS AND DAYS BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN NEARLY 48 DAYS AND HE NEVER CALLED BACK. JUST ANOTHER TYPICAL SUPPORT FAILURE AT DJI ... SERIOUSLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW THESE GUYS STAY EMPLOYED,. DJI SHOULD PUT CHAT GPT IN THEIR PLACE AND PROBABLY GET BETTER RESULTS FOR US CUSTOMERS!!  

2023-4-7
Use props
Sam_Bell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51030 ft
Japan

darkniki Posted at 3-28 06:27
Hello everyone! I have the same issue, clicked on manual channel 151 or 150, and i'm unable to connect remote to drone anymore, drone only flashing green light, and drone not going to pair mode( it has beep but battery lights doesn't moves)

edit1: tried to flash drone and remote to latest version, have no luck

Hello Sir,

Welcome to the club. It seems the only real fix as of now is paying for replacement at your expense. Sadly they are not offering anything beyond that or admit there is a problem as of now.

Regards,
Sam
2023-4-20
Use props
HUSKY24TN
lvl.1

United States

Sam_Bell Posted at 3-24 14:03
So we have to pay over 100 dollars for their fuck up? Well done DJI. Let’s sweep this under the rug and just hope everyone is willing to do this.

i cant speak for everyone else...but i had to pay because my drone was out of warrant.

i can only ASSUME it would have been free if it was covered with warranty

2023-4-23
Use props
HUSKY24TN
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-20 23:29
Hi there, we noticed that your case is finished and the package has been shipped. You can check the tracking number in the email sent to you. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

got my drone repaired... actually i believe i just recieved a new drone

but shes back home and flies great.... thank you
2023-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HUSKY24TN Posted at 4-23 06:50
got my drone repaired... actually i believe i just recieved a new drone

but shes back home and flies great.... thank you

Thanks for the update. Glad to know that. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-4-24
Use props
Sam_Bell
lvl.2
Japan

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-24 01:21
Thanks for the update. Glad to know that. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

How do we get DJI to contact us? How much to get a replacement?
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sam_Bell Posted at 5-13 18:46
How do we get DJI to contact us? How much to get a replacement?

Hi there, if you encounter any issues with the drone, you can contact us through the link below and finish the troubleshooting provided. http://www.dji.com/support If the issue cannot be resolved remotely, our team will help you to create a case and send it back for further diagnosis. Our team will send you a quotation based on the damage assessment. You can also refer to the link below. https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry
2023-5-16
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 01:36
Hi there, if you encounter any issues with the drone, you can contact us through the link below and finish the troubleshooting provided. http://www.dji.com/support If the issue cannot be resolved remotely, our team will help you to create a case and send it back for further diagnosis. Our team will send you a quotation based on the damage assessment. You can also refer to the link below. https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry

I'LL GIVE YOU ONE LAST TIME TIME DJI SUPPORT!!

HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY FOLLOW THRU WITH WHAT YOU PROMISED TO ME ON THE LAST PHONE CALL WE HAD!

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT WE HAD REACHED A PROPER AGREEMENT TO GET MY DRONE SWAPPED FOR NO COST BUT THEN YOUR SUPPORT SUPERVISOR SIMPLY NEVER FOLLOWED UP WITH ME AGAIN LIKE HE PROMISED!!!

A WARNING TO OTHERS !!   Based solely on their actions, I seems like support actually does not care to help anyone with this problem. My drone is still broken due to their defective software that bricked the drone. DJI Fly App still will not allow me to select 5.6GHz,... stuck in 2.4GHz..    Remote and Drone will not pair... but odd thing is that I can upgrade the firmware for the drone and the remote using the POS Dji Assistant 2 ( Consumer Drone Series ) software. HEY DJI !,,..  Do you think you could just simply add an option in that software to simply do an actual "Factory Reset" so we can all perhaps get something fixed easily.  It would be AWESOME if you might try showing that you care about your customers and offer to fix for free.. because telling everyone they need to PAY YOU MONEY FOR THE DAMAGES YOUR SOFTWARE CAUSED is NOT making anyone happy to do business with you. And btw.. every time you try to remove posts that expose these support problems isn't a good way to spend your time... how about spending that time to actually fix the real problems we're facing here. You guys need to grow up and start acting like a real support staff. Everything I state here is TRUTH,.. so if you don't like being called out you should begin doing your job and taking care of all of the customers with the Mini 2 SE immediately! Like how about contacting everyone that purchased one and telling them you are sorry and you want to send us all a replacement or full refund if you don't know how to fix the problem you caused with your defective software! Any other response from you that doesn't offer us a positive fast solution will simply show us and the future possible customers that you are a terrible company.

2023-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

skunkworks Posted at 7-4 16:33
I'LL GIVE YOU ONE LAST TIME TIME DJI SUPPORT!!

HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY FOLLOW THRU WITH WHAT YOU PROMISED TO ME ON THE LAST PHONE CALL WE HAD!

We reconfirmed with the corresponding team, but there is no relevant record of the free replacement you mentioned. If you have relevant records, please provide them to us. As we explained to you earlier, we have not reproduced the problem you mentioned for the time being. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided to see if the problem can be solved. If not, you can submit a repair case through the link below to send the drone back for further testing. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-7-9
Use props
fansabe45df9
lvl.3

New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-9 06:33
We reconfirmed with the corresponding team, but there is no relevant record of the free replacement you mentioned. If you have relevant records, please provide them to us. As we explained to you earlier, we have not reproduced the problem you mentioned for the time being. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided to see if the problem can be solved. If not, you can submit a repair case through the link below to send the drone back for further testing. http://www.dji.com/support

Standard chat bot answer lol
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansabe45df9 Posted at 7-10 00:07
Standard chat bot answer lol

We are sorry for making you feel like this. If you encounter any issues, you can tell us the details and we will do our best to help.
2023-7-10
Use props
fansabe45df9
lvl.3

New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-10 04:57
We are sorry for making you feel like this. If you encounter any issues, you can tell us the details and we will do our best to help.

What is 8+8x2=
2023-7-11
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

To everyone out there that is sick and tired of getting the run around from the DJI support clowns ( that includes you too Mindy!! ) I strongly suggest sending a ton of emails and messages to the following people and express our concerns. If they don't respond to these emails.. let me know so I can perhaps provide alternate means to communicate with them,. e.g. Phone, IG, Facebook, LinkedIn,.. etc.

Also be sure to explain that Mindy at DJI support is the one that strongly influenced us to begin asking them for direct assistance because she is an absolute failure at this support job and it seems like most of the current support team is also incredibly ineffective at doing their jobs.

add dot c o m after the following :::
legal@dji.
hr@dji.
barbara.stelzner@dji.
kevin.on@dji.
frank.wang@dji.

Linked In searches for :::
dick-johnson-CEO DJI - USA
tao-wang-FOUNDER CEO - CHINA

Post a reply to this msg if you have any additional contact information to DJI leadership..  Let's get ready to rumble!!!

2023-7-11
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-9 06:33

Many others like me have reported this issue... Solve our problem,, Don't be our problem!!! Stop asking me and others to repeat our issues and please stop losing or erasing the details about our problems in your databases. You are absolutely in the wrong right now and only helping me and others to establish proof of a disturbing pattern we can use in a future class action law suit. It is a serious issue that you should seriously begin to pay attention to Mindy!!

here's just one example link you obviously need to be reminded of...
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 479&pid=2984795

Stop pretending you are unaware of the serious issue with your software that has been bricking what seems like thousands of drones for more than 1.5 years..

I suggest more of us begin filing our grievances with FTC for their obvious deceptive and deceitful business practices, damaging personal property isn't something anyone should tolerate. DJI willingly released software and added a button that permanently bricked thousands of Mini 2 SE drones and they refuse to admit responsibility for their actions. Instead they seem to believe that it is better to just stop supporting the customers of these devices unless they pay DJI more money to fix a problem that DJI caused. It is sad to see DJI resort to such a sad profit driven shakedown tactic. DJI has obviously based on the multitude of support complaints we have researched are simply selling a product with full intention to seek further profit in a deceitful manner.. creating a firmware update with no means to reverse or downgrade the the firmware or any app software is simply unacceptable.. it simply seems like DJI has made this defective software to specifically kill the devices in hopes that customers will be forced to pay DJI to make it work again or simply compel customers to purchase a new device after support teams drag on with stories about it being impossible to repair so please buy a new device.  DJI isn't looking good right now in the eyes of FTC because DJI seems to be willing to defraud customers by actively causing products to fail and then refusing to replace the product even while under warranty and consistently exhibiting a pattern of demanding that the consumer pays a fee to get the product fixed. Consumers have a reasonable expectation that if someone causes damage to property that they expect to get their property repaired for no additional fees or at least get a full refund for the device purchased in a timely fashion. This deceptive practice has been documented for at least 1.5 years with the Mini 2 SE software causing devices to be permanently damaged due to a software firmware update

https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/
2023-7-11
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

PLEASE REPORT TO FTC IF YOUR MINI 2 SE WAS BRICKED BY THEIR SOFTWARE. DJI SIMPLY NEED TO REPAIR, REPLACE, OR REFUND THE FULL PURCHASE PRICE OF YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY THEY DAMAGED VIA THEIR SOFTWARE. CUSTOMERS DID NOT CAUSE THE DAMAGES TO THE MINI 2 SE, DJI IS THE AGRESSOR THAT CAUSED THE DAMGE TO EVERYONES PROPERTY.

ALSO CONSIDER ADDING TO YOUR REPORT THAT MINDY AND CORRINE AT DJI SUPPORT SEEM TO BE THE PRIMARY CONTACTS IN CHARGE OF DRIVING DJI AGENDA FOR THIS SPECIFIC ISSUE AND PATTERNS SUGGEST THAT THEY HAVE BEEN ACTIVELY BLAMING CUSTOMERS FOR AN ISSUE THAT DJI CAUSED. THEY ALSO SEEM TO BE DENYING MOST SUPPORT REQUESTS UNLESS CUSTOMERS AGREE TO A PAID SOLUTION. THE MORE OF US THAT REPORT THIS WILL HELP EVERYONE OUT EVEN BEYOND MINI 2 SE CUSTOMERS. DJI NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR TERRIBLE AND SEEMINGLY DELIBERATE ACTIONS.

https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/

I suggest more of us begin filing our grievances with FTC for their obvious deceptive and deceitful business practices, damaging personal property isn't something anyone should tolerate. DJI willingly released software and added a button that permanently bricked thousands of Mini 2 SE drones and they refuse to admit responsibility for their actions. Instead they seem to believe that it is better to just stop supporting the customers of these devices unless they pay DJI more money to fix a problem that DJI caused. It is sad to see DJI resort to such a sad profit driven shakedown tactic. DJI has obviously based on the multitude of support complaints we have researched are simply selling a product with full intention to seek further profit in a deceitful manner.. creating a firmware update with no means to reverse or downgrade the the firmware or any app software is simply unacceptable.. it simply seems like DJI has made this defective software to specifically kill the devices in hopes that customers will be forced to pay DJI to make it work again or simply compel customers to purchase a new device after support teams drag on with stories about it being impossible to repair so please buy a new device.  DJI isn't looking good right now in the eyes of FTC because DJI seems to be willing to defraud customers by actively causing products to fail and then refusing to replace the product even while under warranty and consistently exhibiting a pattern of demanding that the consumer pays a fee to get the product fixed. Consumers have a reasonable expectation that if someone causes damage to property that they expect to get their property repaired for no additional fees or at least get a full refund for the device purchased in a timely fashion. This deceptive practice has been documented for at least 1.5 years with the Mini 2 SE software causing devices to be permanently damaged due to a software firmware update.

2023-7-11
Use props
fansabe45df9
lvl.3

New Zealand

You do realize that Mindy and Corrine are chat bots
2023-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

skunkworks Posted at 7-11 16:23
Many others like me have reported this issue... Solve our problem,, Don't be our problem!!! Stop asking me and others to repeat our issues and please stop losing or erasing the details about our problems in your databases. You are absolutely in the wrong right now and only helping me and others to establish proof of a disturbing pattern we can use in a future class action law suit. It is a serious issue that you should seriously begin to pay attention to Mindy!!

here's just one example link you obviously need to be reminded of...

As we explained above, if the issue still exists after the troubleshooting, you're recommended to submit a case through this link and send the drone back for further diagnosis so that we can help you further. Thanks for your understanding. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-7-13
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-13 06:16
As we explained above, if the issue still exists after the troubleshooting, you're recommended to submit a case through this link and send the drone back for further diagnosis so that we can help you further. Thanks for your understanding. http://www.dji.com/support

ALL OF US THAT HAVE THIS EXACT SAME PROBLEM HAVE ALREADY TRIED TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU AND YOUR TEAM FOR OVER A YEAR AND YOU CONTINUE TO REFUSE TO HELP ANY OF US OUT!! YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ALL BE FIRED SO A NEW GROUP OF PEOPLE CAN ATTEMPT TO DO YOUR SUPPORT JOBS!!!
2023-7-18
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

skunkworks Posted at 7-18 15:09
ALL OF US THAT HAVE THIS EXACT SAME PROBLEM HAVE ALREADY TRIED TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU AND YOUR TEAM FOR OVER A YEAR AND YOU CONTINUE TO REFUSE TO HELP ANY OF US OUT!! YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ALL BE FIRED SO A NEW GROUP OF PEOPLE CAN ATTEMPT TO DO YOUR SUPPORT JOBS!!!

Here is another useless support chat,... bear in mind that I sent links to ongoing support threads that clearly describe the issues many of us are having but this support guy tried to end with I should simply click on the button inside the app to fix the problem.. Oh yeah! just simply toggle between MANUAL and AUTOMATIC for 2.4 or 5.6 Ghz transmission...   WELL THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS CAUSED EVERYONE TO HAVE BRICKED DRONES THAT DON'T WORK ANYMORE!!! WE TRIED SIMPLE CLICK ON MANUAL AND GO BACK TO AUTO BUT IT WILL NEVER GO BACK TO AUTOMATIC AND WE NEED DJI TO FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!   O M  F G !!!!! HOW MANY MORONS HAVE THEY ACTUALLY HIRED AT DJI TO WORK IN THEIR SUPPORT STAFF???

SERIOUSLY THIS LIVE SUPPORT CHAT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!!! Look at below at how it went down today ...

Customer
Please read through all of the links I just sent you. Then go ahead and call your boss and ask to escalate this issue to your engineering team so that everyone has with the Mini 2 SE can once and for all get our drones replaced

AND THIS GENTLEMAN FEELS THE SAME AS MANY OF US DO.
WE NEED A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM THAT DJI CREATED IN THE SOFTWARE THAT BREAKS ALL OF OUR DRONES!

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?

WHY IS THIS STILL A HUGE PROBLEM??
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=272479

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 479&pid=2980581

Matt
Regarding the Manual transmission mode, please be advised that it is used for the customer in certain countries that support single frequency.

CUSTOMER
We already know this. Your software has a serious bug that will not allow us to switch back to automatic. It shouldn't be accessible to customers if it is going to cause very serious problems like killing our drones.

Matt
For the issue with your drone, may I confirm if the transmission mode changed from Auto to Manual mode by itself?

CUSTOMER
Yes it is stuck in MANUAL... I already stated this and many many others have already described this issue to support and I have sent you dozens of links that show people complaining about this too.

Matt
If the signal will be disconnected when manually switched to 5.8GHz band, that means the current test environment has relatively large interference in the 5.8GHz frequency band. It is recommended to use the dual-band and "Auto" mode.

CUSTOMER
Matt,.. your answer is not helpful in any way shape or form. Can you please offer a realistic solution? AS STATED NUMEROUS TIMES,.. IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO DO WHAT YOU JUST SUGGESTED! NOBODY CAN SEEM TO MAKE THE SELECTION TO AUTOMATIC AFTER THE MANUAL BUTTON HAS BEEN SELECTED. YOUR SOFTWARE HAS AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS FLAW THAT HAS KILLED OUR DRONES! IT IS HIGHLY OFFENSIVE THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE DIFFICULT AND OFFER NO REMEDY OR REALISTIC SOLUTION TO FIX OUR DRONES!

Matt

CUSTOMER
Ok Matt,.. How is this image supposed to help solve our issue!! I am not really interested in seeing a screen shot that does not offer any solution to fixing our major issue. It's like you don't even take the time to read and try to comprehend what anyone has been explaining to you and support people. Again,.. Can you offer a real solution?  Perhaps I should continue sharing copies of these terrible support chats on social media and in emails to your bosses. I triple dog dare you yo give me another useless support comment! Seriously try using that brain and think a little bit harder right now,....

Matt
Dear customer, since there is no response from your side, kindly be reminded that this conversation will be automatically disconnected in a later time. Please do not hesitate to contact us via any of the following services during our service time.

1. Online chat service (7*24)
2. Send us an email at support@dji.com (8:30am-11:00pm, GMT+8)
2023-7-18
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-24 01:21

Here is another useless support chat,... bear in mind that I sent links to ongoing support threads that clearly describe the issues many of us are having but this support guy tried to end with I should simply click on the button inside the app to fix the problem.. Oh yeah! just simply toggle between MANUAL and AUTOMATIC for 2.4 or 5.6 Ghz transmission...   WELL THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS CAUSED EVERYONE TO HAVE BRICKED DRONES THAT DON'T WORK ANYMORE!!! WE TRIED SIMPLE CLICK ON MANUAL AND GO BACK TO AUTO BUT IT WILL NEVER GO BACK TO AUTOMATIC AND WE NEED DJI TO FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!   O M  F G !!!!! HOW MANY MORONS HAVE THEY ACTUALLY HIRED AT DJI TO WORK IN THEIR SUPPORT STAFF???

SERIOUSLY THIS LIVE SUPPORT CHAT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!!! Look at below at how it went down today ...

Customer
Please read through all of the links I just sent you. Then go ahead and call your boss and ask to escalate this issue to your engineering team so that everyone has with the Mini 2 SE can once and for all get our drones replaced

WE NEED A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM THAT DJI CREATED IN THE SOFTWARE THAT BREAKS ALL OF OUR DRONES!

Matt
Regarding the Manual transmission mode, please be advised that it is used for the customer in certain countries that support single frequency.

CUSTOMER
We already know this. Your software has a serious bug that will not allow us to switch back to automatic. It shouldn't be accessible to customers if it is going to cause very serious problems like killing our drones.

Matt
For the issue with your drone, may I confirm if the transmission mode changed from Auto to Manual mode by itself?

CUSTOMER
Yes it is stuck in MANUAL... I already stated this and many many others have already described this issue to support and I have sent you dozens of links that show people complaining about this too.

Matt
If the signal will be disconnected when manually switched to 5.8GHz band, that means the current test environment has relatively large interference in the 5.8GHz frequency band. It is recommended to use the dual-band and "Auto" mode.

CUSTOMER
Matt,.. your answer is not helpful in any way shape or form. Can you please offer a realistic solution? AS STATED NUMEROUS TIMES,.. IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO DO WHAT YOU JUST SUGGESTED! NOBODY CAN SEEM TO MAKE THE SELECTION TO AUTOMATIC AFTER THE MANUAL BUTTON HAS BEEN SELECTED. YOUR SOFTWARE HAS AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS FLAW THAT HAS KILLED OUR DRONES! IT IS HIGHLY OFFENSIVE THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO BE DIFFICULT AND OFFER NO REMEDY OR REALISTIC SOLUTION TO FIX OUR DRONES!

Matt

CUSTOMER
Ok Matt,.. How is this image supposed to help solve our issue!! I am not really interested in seeing a screen shot that does not offer any solution to fixing our major issue. It's like you don't even take the time to read and try to comprehend what anyone has been explaining to you and support people. Again,.. Can you offer a real solution?  Perhaps I should continue sharing copies of these terrible support chats on social media and in emails to your bosses. I triple dog dare you yo give me another useless support comment! Seriously try using that brain and think a little bit harder right now,....

Matt
Dear customer, since there is no response from your side, kindly be reminded that this conversation will be automatically disconnected in a later time. Please do not hesitate to contact us via any of the following services during our service time.

2023-7-18
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

Customer

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

2023-7-18
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 01:36
Hi there, if you encounter any issues with the drone, you can contact us through the link below and finish the troubleshooting provided. http://www.dji.com/support If the issue cannot be resolved remotely, our team will help you to create a case and send it back for further diagnosis. Our team will send you a quotation based on the damage assessment. You can also refer to the link below. https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry

Customer

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

2023-7-18
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

gaurav_k Posted at 2022-8-23 14:24
Hi Tony. It does show up on DJI Assistant but can't see the software version details or downgrade/refresh option. It only shows the option to backup the log, which I tried backing up but doesn't do anything after that.

I also connected the RC with my wife's Pixel 4XL. I can click on Auto transmission option but the drone doesn't connect. On the other hand, my iphone 7 plus doesn't allow me to click on Auto option. It's grayed out.

Customer

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

2023-7-18
Use props
fansabe45df9
lvl.3

New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-14 01:34
Hope you can understand that each case is different and we need to discuss it on a case-by-case basis. Each user has a different flight environment and usage scenario. Therefore, we ask for detailed information to check the communication records to know more details about your case. Hope you can PM me the needed information so that we can help you further.

Customer

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

CUSTOMER

Matt

2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

skunkworks Posted at 7-18 18:12
Here is another useless support chat,... bear in mind that I sent links to ongoing support threads that clearly describe the issues many of us are having but this support guy tried to end with I should simply click on the button inside the app to fix the problem.. Oh yeah! just simply toggle between MANUAL and AUTOMATIC for 2.4 or 5.6 Ghz transmission...   WELL THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS CAUSED EVERYONE TO HAVE BRICKED DRONES THAT DON'T WORK ANYMORE!!! WE TRIED SIMPLE CLICK ON MANUAL AND GO BACK TO AUTO BUT IT WILL NEVER GO BACK TO AUTOMATIC AND WE NEED DJI TO FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!   O M  F G !!!!! HOW MANY MORONS HAVE THEY ACTUALLY HIRED AT DJI TO WORK IN THEIR SUPPORT STAFF???

As we explained above, both we and the chat support really want to help you resolve the issue. But if you keep rejecting troubleshooting and providing the needed information, we are unable to help you further. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-7-19
Use props
fansabe45df9
lvl.3

New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-19 01:35
As we explained above, both we and the chat support really want to help you resolve the issue. But if you keep rejecting troubleshooting and providing the needed information, we are unable to help you further. Thanks for your understanding.

bot bot bot bot bot
2023-7-20
Use props
franzacal
New
Italy

Hello everyone! I have the same exact problem of the initial post.. I used DJI Fly App on my iPhone 12, switched to manual and now I can't connect anymore my Mini SE (bought the fly more combo in august 2022) even with another iPhone where I never installed the app before.. what could I do? I Appreciate any kind of help, please! Thanks  (I wish I read this article title before)
2023-8-1
Use props
fansabe45df9
lvl.3

New Zealand

franzacal Posted at 8-1 07:55
Hello everyone! I have the same exact problem of the initial post.. I used DJI Fly App on my iPhone 12, switched to manual and now I can't connect anymore my Mini SE (bought the fly more combo in august 2022) even with another iPhone where I never installed the app before.. what could I do? I Appreciate any kind of help, please! Thanks  (I wish I read this article title before)

A chat bot will be along shortly. And they will reply with : Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble-Thanks for your understanding-
2023-8-2
Use props
Sam_Bell
lvl.2
Japan

Hello All,
Checking on this issue if there has been any progress. Doesn’t look like it. Still the standard reply from DJI support. I don’t plan on buying another DJI product again if this is not fixed. Asking us to pay any amount of money is not acceptable. Even if it is out of warranty.

Looking forward to see a proper reply or fix.
2023-8-3
Use props
Sam_Bell
lvl.2
Japan

Welcome! We have been waiting for a fix for a year now. DJI customer service is basically forcing you to pay for a replacement.
2023-8-3
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-19 01:35

Yo DJI Mindy-iach, The repeated useless responses from DJI support don't actually count as you somehow have made an honest attempt to solve the serious software bug that damaged our drones! You are an absolute joke and should go rot in a giant box of rotten eggs for an eternity!! Stop playing games and just fix this issue once and for all for EVERYONE that is experiencing this terrible software bug that you created!

Me and others like this gentleman in the link below all have experienced the same idiotic support experience. DJI support team members have been absolutely useless and have proven that they are not interested in fixing our drones.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 479&pid=3099224
2023-8-18
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

This support team doesn't care to help solve this problem for any of us. I believe it has become quite clear based on their lack of support to fix this for over a year now they simply would like for all of us to join together and file a class action lawsuit. Their software has damaged our property and they have refused to take responsibility for their serious software errors. I've already begun to take steps to have a law firm take this on. I can't wait to see DJI Mindy in person at the courthouse someday!!    ;-P

Of course, if they would just stop and do the right thing today and either fix our drones for free or refund us the purchase price of the defective device/software we might all be able to avoid going to court. It would be the easiest and cheapest choice by far in my opinion. Hope DJI wakes up and decides to care about the customers that actually pay money to support their existance on this earth!
2023-8-18
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

Rafael Branca Posted at 3-28 06:52
Thank you for reply. Today I contact again the support team by chat, and they promisse to me to send the email today.. I´m still waiting

Did DJI ever solve this issue or did they continue to stonewall you? There are literally hundreds of customers around the world that have been affected by this severe software bug. There is no excuse for DJI to not take responsibility for damaging our personal property. So far their actions have proven that they do not care for their customers and will continue to ignore peoples requests to fix the damage their software caused. They simply seem to be wishing that everyone will eventually give up so they don't have to fix anything. Me and a growing group of people are not willing to accept that as the solution, DJI needs to grow up and admit they screwed up and just fix the issue for everyone today. They need to stop wasting time and fix it now before an all out legal war and public information campaign begins.
2023-8-18
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-9-2 04:13
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we have more details?

Still waiting for nearly a year now for a useful valid response from you and the entire DJI support team so we can fix this Mini 2 SE drone...  And in that long period of time that I have been waiting,.. it seems like there are literally hundreds of people that have encountered this serious issue. How about we just call it a day and you just agree to send me a replacement or refund the purchase price of the drone. I was only able to fly it 2 times before your software bug bricked the drone so I think it is only fair to expect you to make 100% guaranteed commitment to replace for no charge or refund the purchase price. It seems like several law firms seem to agree with my side perspective and they seem interested in forcing DJI to pay me and everyone that has ever purchased a Mini 2 SE get their money back if you don't take steps to solve this issue on your own. Please do the right thing and make your customers feel valued and take care of this issue you created. It is completely unfair and unjust for DJI to continue to ignore this issue, I for one will not let go of this issue because many of your support team e.g. DJI Mindy,. have forced this to become a serious matter. I hope you and the entire DJI support team and DJI as a whole will come to their senses and take steps to solve this problem once and for all today.
2023-8-18
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-14 01:34
Hope you can understand that each case is different and we need to discuss it on a case-by-case basis. Each user has a different flight environment and usage scenario. Therefore, we ask for detailed information to check the communication records to know more details about your case. Hope you can PM me the needed information so that we can help you further.

This is not something we need to cover up in a PM anymore. Let's solve this in a very public manner. There are literally hundreds of Mini 2 SE owners that have experienced this exact same issue. It is now reaching level of becoming a serious opportunity to take legal action if DJI doesn't make good on solving the issues soon. Hope you decide to take this more seriously today and if you don't know how to solve it,,. I suggest you hand this off to your bosses so they can figure it out quickly.
2023-8-18
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

yakhadzhiev Posted at 2022-9-1 05:41
Please tell me, did the developers understand this problem? I just have a new drone lying idle, when will there be a solution? how should we deal with this problem? there are many of us(

I believe that DJI Mindy and others in the DJI Support team would like to take them to court with a nice class action lawsuit... just seems like the logical choice based on how they continue to try and bury this and pretend that each customer hasn't been able to explain the problem well enough so that they can solve the problem. I have been simply asking them repeatedly for over a year to simply replace the Mini 2 SE for free since it is their software that damaged my property. They have continued to ask me to spend money to facilitate the repair for the damage they caused and that is not reasonable or fair in any way shape or form. Nobody should have to spend anything to fix damages that they were directly responsible for causing. These guys simply need us to teach them a lesson in what's right and what's wrong. Definitely seem like a real unique bunch of individuals running the support department at DJI so I believe it's going to take a lot more effort to smack some sense into them. Please let me know if your drone is still broken and if it is, let me know so I can add you to the list of others that want their drones fixed.

Cheers!
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

skunkworks Posted at 8-18 14:43
I believe that DJI Mindy and others in the DJI Support team would like to take them to court with a nice class action lawsuit... just seems like the logical choice based on how they continue to try and bury this and pretend that each customer hasn't been able to explain the problem well enough so that they can solve the problem. I have been simply asking them repeatedly for over a year to simply replace the Mini 2 SE for free since it is their software that damaged my property. They have continued to ask me to spend money to facilitate the repair for the damage they caused and that is not reasonable or fair in any way shape or form. Nobody should have to spend anything to fix damages that they were directly responsible for causing. These guys simply need us to teach them a lesson in what's right and what's wrong. Definitely seem like a real unique bunch of individuals running the support department at DJI so I believe it's going to take a lot more effort to smack some sense into them. Please let me know if your drone is still broken and if it is, let me know so I can add you to the list of others that want their drones fixed.

Cheers!

We are sorry for the inconvenience, may we know if you have shipped the drone back to us and got the quotation? Is there a reference number for us to check in our system? If yes, please provide it to us.
If you have not shipped the drone back, kindly send it in so we can diagnose the issue further and provide the best solution for you. If you have any further request during the service, you can also let us know, we will try our best to help you to solve the situation, thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-18
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-18 20:09
We are sorry for the inconvenience, may we know if you have shipped the drone back to us and got the quotation? Is there a reference number for us to check in our system? If yes, please provide it to us.
If you have not shipped the drone back, kindly send it in so we can diagnose the issue further and provide the best solution for you. If you have any further request during the service, you can also let us know, we will try our best to help you to solve the situation, thank you for your understanding.

Stop pretending that you don't have any information pertaining to my account and this issue in this public forum...  guys have all of the information in your database and should take more proactive measures to fix the personal property you damaged. Simply refer to your own notes and to the hundreds of others that have this same issue and kindly provide a solution for everyone that has the same issue. This is not a complicated thing to figure out here... you guys have a BIG issue with your software and the ONLY REASON that everyone is upset with DJI right now is that people like you in support keep throwing up walls and excuses that offer nothing to fix our problem unless we send it to you with no guarantee that you will not charge us some absurd fee to repair the drone that you broke!

Also, it isn't helping your position when you continue to delete posts about this problem that we're all having.. it just shows that you guys know that you are wrong and that you are trying to cover up this major software bug that is crippling and permanently damaging our drones so you can extract more money from customers thru a bogus repair claim.

Kindly send me a refund check for this drone and I will send it back to you.
2023-8-20
Use props
skunkworks
lvl.2
United States

Please Note This! You have been many Warnings, up to now DJI Susan, ->   
Well folks! DJI Susan is at it again with her incredible customer service skills!! She simply can't resist deleting posts that a simple individual writes to help express facts of a serious issue, definitely shows that something nefarious is probably happening at DJI. It's unfortunate that based on their reactions it seems as if DJI may want people to actually make this a more public issue in magazine or news... or worse yet, just take them to court and sue them for damaging our personal property. If DJI feels that they have grounds to refute my statements why would they constantly delete posts and fight so hard to bury the information? Seems pretty weak, almost like a cover up going on,.. right?  It's seriously crazy that DJI Susan and others continue to try and cover up this issue even after all of the incredible evidence support our claims of DJI releasing software that has permanently bricked our drones and DJI continues to defy all forms of logic! All they need to do is finally accept responsibility for their what appear to be deliberate actions to hold our property for ransom unless we pay to repair the devices that THEY have caused damage to. They have been actively deleting my posts for a few weeks now, I'm simply putting information out there in order to raise awareness so we can all get our drones simply fixed for free! It is after all their defective software caused damage to our personal property ( the Mini SE drones that we all spent hundreds of dollars to buy from DJI ).

Take a peek at the following for reference... Just one of several she thought was so terrible that it had to be deleted immediately!

DJI Susan Reply your posts If you have a Mini 2 SE that is bricked check this thread out now!   View
8-18 20:16
Your theme If you have a Mini 2 SE that is bricked check this thread out now! Be DJI Susan Warning
Continuous 30 Days accumulated 3 Warnings, You will be automatically disabled to speak 30 days.
Up to now, You have been 1 Warnings, Please note that!
Spam

2023-9-5
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules