Zenmuse z15 5D not connecting to assistant
863 2 2022-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marius91
lvl.2

Norway

Hi

I have just gotten a used Zenmuse Z15 5D for my S1000 and it won't connect to the Zenmuse assistant properly.
When I plug it into the pc, one of the bottom left blue dots in the software turns green and I get an audio sound that means something is connected. However, the other blue dot does nothing and it seems like there is no communication between the pc and the GCU.
My pc runs the latest Win10 and I think the A2 system on the drone is running v2.4

I have installed the drivers, the A2 works without any problems, I have also tried running the software on Win7 in a virtual pc. The gimbal is connected to the A2 with a CAN cable and nothing else because I wanted to configure it before mounting all the stuff together.

Does anyone have any suggestion how to fix this? I have searched some threads here, but it seems like these gimbals either work fine or not at all, mine at least makes the connection sound when I plug it in the pc.

Any help is greatly appreciated
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please make sure you've logged in successfully, please try to refresh it for a check. https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/zenmuse-z15-5d
2022-8-30
Use props
Marius91
lvl.2

Norway

I am an idiot, I used the wrong z15 pc software...
2022-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules