DJI Fly Would Crash Until Reinstall
912 3 2022-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SpectreOne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 79659 ft
United States

Good day everyone, just wanted to let those out there know that the DJI Fly app wouldn't open today on my Samsung S21 Ultra running Android 12 with last Samsung Software update of 11 Aug 2022. I had to reinstall the DJI Fly app from their website to get the app to funtion again. App was working fine yesterday.

I thought I'd share for anyone else having app crashing issues. A fresh reinstall solved my issue and the app also connects to my aircraft (Mini 3 Pro).

P.S. this issue was also present in the DJI Mimo app. I had to do a fresh reinstall for that app to launch as well. App worked fine yesterday.
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall again the DJI Fly app and DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and restart your phone then check if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please verify to us what specific app version are you currently using so we can check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-24
Use props
SpectreOne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 79659 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-24 00:59
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall again the DJI Fly app and DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and restart your phone then check if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please verify to us what specific app version are you currently using so we can check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I mentioned in my post that I reinstalled the app and everything worked fine. Thanks for your reply though.
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SpectreOne Posted at 8-24 11:03
I mentioned in my post that I reinstalled the app and everything worked fine. Thanks for your reply though.

Great. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the said issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules