726 12 2022-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hasan Karagöz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29892 ft
Turkey

Hello.
I bought the Dji pocket 2 creator combo about a year ago. It's a really nice product, but I lost the Deat Cat 2 months after I bought it. Because the nails of the device did not hold firmly at all. And there was no magnet support either. I don't know if there are newer versions. I searched all over the internet but couldn't find any place to buy Death Cat. Since then I have not been able to use the wireless microphone.

Please I ask for your support. If there is a place to buy, I want to buy even 2-3.

2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi,Hasan. We are sorry to hear that. We would recommend you contact our support and see whether they can help you with this. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
2022-8-23
Use props
Hasan Karagöz
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-23 19:19
Hi,Hasan. We are sorry to hear that. We would recommend you contact our support and see whether they can help you with this. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer

I contacted them. They told me to wait 1-2 days.
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hasan Karagöz Posted at 8-24 00:37
I contacted them. They told me to wait 1-2 days.

Thanks for your reply. Please pay attention to your inbox about their reply. If you have any questions later, please let us know.
2022-8-24
Use props
Hasan Karagöz
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-24 01:23
Thanks for your reply. Please pay attention to your inbox about their reply. If you have any questions later, please let us know.

Dji asked me $23 including freight to ship this Windproof piece. Why would I pay for your faulty production piece that doesn't work and doesn't stay on the microphone? You need to make up for your mistake. Also, do you know about the exchange rates in Turkey? You want me to spend a day's earnings on this piece. You said 3 dollars for parts, 20 dollars for freight. Do you expect me to file a lawsuit on this issue? I will do that too. I will also shoot a video on this topic on social media.
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hasan Karagöz Posted at 8-24 23:45
Dji asked me $23 including freight to ship this Windproof piece. Why would I pay for your faulty production piece that doesn't work and doesn't stay on the microphone? You need to make up for your mistake. Also, do you know about the exchange rates in Turkey? You want me to spend a day's earnings on this piece. You said 3 dollars for parts, 20 dollars for freight. Do you expect me to file a lawsuit on this issue? I will do that too. I will also shoot a video on this topic on social media.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will confirm with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hasan Karagöz Posted at 8-24 23:45
Dji asked me $23 including freight to ship this Windproof piece. Why would I pay for your faulty production piece that doesn't work and doesn't stay on the microphone? You need to make up for your mistake. Also, do you know about the exchange rates in Turkey? You want me to spend a day's earnings on this piece. You said 3 dollars for parts, 20 dollars for freight. Do you expect me to file a lawsuit on this issue? I will do that too. I will also shoot a video on this topic on social media.

Hope you understand that the shipping charges are based on the corresponding courier. But I understand your concerns very well. I've forwarded your request to the manager and tried my best to help. Please check the email update.
2022-8-25
Use props
Hasan Karagöz
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-25 01:51
Hope you understand that the shipping charges are based on the corresponding courier. But I understand your concerns very well. I've forwarded your request to the manager and tried my best to help. Please check the email update.

But this windscreen doesn't hold steady on the microphone. It is very unusable and made to be lost. And I did not manufacture this product. Faulty production. And from what I've researched, some have magnets but mine didn't. That's why the DJI brand needs to stand behind the product. Also, why isn't the spare part officially sold? And this product has been in service for more than a year. Doesn't DJI think of anything other than just selling the core product? Does he not care about his customers? I don't think he cares. This event changed my perspective on DJI company. And "Why shouldn't you buy the DJI Pocket 2?" I will shoot a video. I'm waiting for this event to end.
2022-8-25
Use props
Hasan Karagöz
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-23 19:19

But this windscreen doesn't hold steady on the microphone. It is very unusable and made to be lost. And I did not manufacture this product. Faulty production. And from what I've researched, some have magnets but mine didn't. That's why the DJI brand needs to stand behind the product. Also, why isn't the spare part officially sold? And this product has been in service for more than a year. Doesn't DJI think of anything other than just selling the core product? Does he not care about his customers? I don't think he cares. This event changed my perspective on DJI company. And "Why shouldn't you buy the DJI Pocket 2?" I will shoot a video. I'm waiting for this event to end.
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hasan Karagöz Posted at 8-25 12:56
But this windscreen doesn't hold steady on the microphone. It is very unusable and made to be lost. And I did not manufacture this product. Faulty production. And from what I've researched, some have magnets but mine didn't. That's why the DJI brand needs to stand behind the product. Also, why isn't the spare part officially sold? And this product has been in service for more than a year. Doesn't DJI think of anything other than just selling the core product? Does he not care about his customers? I don't think he cares. This event changed my perspective on DJI company. And "Why shouldn't you buy the DJI Pocket 2?" I will shoot a video. I'm waiting for this event to end.

Please note that the windscreen is a removable design and each user has a different usage scenario. We have re-emailed you, you can take a look. If you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
2022-8-25
Use props
Hasan Karagöz
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-25 18:57
Please note that the windscreen is a removable design and each user has a different usage scenario. We have re-emailed you, you can take a look. If you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

DJI company didn't send me a $3 product. Unfortunately, it failed in customer satisfaction and lost me forever. I went and bought a new wireless microphone. I bought a godox wireless microphone. I will also sell my Dji Pocket 2 camera. I turned off the camera because of this wind filter problem. I will also make a video on this topic on my Youtube channel.
2022-8-28
Use props
Hasan Karagöz
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-24 01:23

DJI company didn't send me a $3 product. Unfortunately, it failed in customer satisfaction and lost me forever. I went and bought a new wireless microphone. I bought a godox wireless microphone. I will also sell my Dji Pocket 2 camera. I turned off the camera because of this wind filter problem. I will also make a video on this topic on my Youtube channel.
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hasan Karagöz Posted at 8-28 08:18
DJI company didn't send me a $3 product. Unfortunately, it failed in customer satisfaction and lost me forever. I went and bought a new wireless microphone. I bought a godox wireless microphone. I will also sell my Dji Pocket 2 camera. I turned off the camera because of this wind filter problem. I will also make a video on this topic on my Youtube channel.

Please note that if you did not pay the quotation we sent, we're unable to send you the product you purchased. And we've resent an email to you, please have a look. I also sent you a PM, please check it.
2022-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules